Super Contributor

Any QVC Clothing Lines Made in America?

I am wondering if any of the QVC clothing lines are made in the US? I know that Susan Graver and Quacker Factory are made in China-I don't think even Denim & Co. is made in the US. I honestly would be willing to pay a bit more if I knew clothing I was buying was made in the US, and employing Americans.

New Contributor

Re: Any QVC Clothing Lines Made in America?

Qvc hosts should mention where the clothes they are selling are made. All of it, materials and labor. Not only clothes but other items too. Such as make up, electronics, bakeware, etc.
Trusted Contributor

I heard several times from Susan Grave,r that she has few t-shirts that are made in the United States.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

some of susan graver is.

some of attitudes by renee/women with control is.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor

Some of Susan Graver's fashions are made in the USA, but most are made in China, as are most of the products sold on QVC, with the exception of Beekman Brothers 1802, Cheryl's Cookies and a few other items like them.  I have decided not to buy products from QVC any more unless they are made in America.  China has proven themselves to be an enemy of our country and we need those jobs returned to the USA.  Further, much of the products manufactured in China are made by slave laborers that were imprisoned for their spiritual beliefs.  I cannot in good conscience support that.

New Contributor

Yes they should.  You shouldn't have to wait until it arrives on your doorstep to find out it was made in China.

Respected Contributor

The product description usually says "imported", so I'm not sure hosts want to just say it's made in China. But YES! When the host says something is made USA, I usually make a point about buying it. Gotta give Ms. Graver some credit for utilizing USA companies for a few of her garments. Yeah, it costs more, but I do not complain.

Been saying we need to get this country manufacturing again so we can be strong!

Esteemed Contributor

@Fefs9 wrote:
Qvc hosts should mention where the clothes they are selling are made. All of it, materials and labor. Not only clothes but other items too. Such as make up, electronics, bakeware, etc.

QVC doesn't want us to know!!!!

Honored Contributor

The Q should, eventually, have an hour 'Made in America' show.  Featuring fashions and other items.

'Would be nice'................

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).