Regular Contributor

Re: Any Plus Size Women Who Wear Logo and What Would You

I have 1 piece of logo and that was enough for me. The piece I got was a tsv and has a straight hemline (not the sharkbite or asymmetrical looks or even layered looks). Some of the pieces look good on the small women as long as they balance out the bottom with slim leg pants or leggings. My problem with the line is there's no real variety and for larger women it's harder to get the balance with the clothing without making your hips look larger. And the layers to me look so tacky, kind of like the bag lady look. Not my taste.

Frequent Contributor

On 8/22/2014 KatCat1 said:

When tops are too long they can actually make you look larger if you are a plus size. I am so sick of the shark bite tops. Too much of a trend for this woman. If she would design some straight hemline tops, I would consider purchasing. Her prices are too high for most of her tops.

Huh? What part of your post answered her question?

Frequent Contributor

And my $.02 is that I am a size L, hourglass shape with a small belly, large hips, thighs, and chest.

I've just started buying her clothes and have only liked 2 of the 5 pieces I've bought (two were the same / different colors).

The first one I bought and liked was a OTO vest. A255744.

Second was A240165 but I bought it on eBay.

Although the second one is not, I think things with a V-neck work best for me, especially if they are going to be long.