Honored Contributor

Any Opinions on Laurie Felt Silky Denim?

Hi Fashionistas!

I'm considering Laurie Felts Silky Denim capri, A352552, but I have no idea how this brand is re: sizing or quality, etc.

We all know that many times the 'click here measurements' are not correct, so thank you in advance for any personal opinion you can offer, from your experience.

https://www.qvc.com/Laurie-Felt-Silky-Indigo-Denim-Capri-Pull-On-Jeans.product.A352552.html?productN...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Any Opinions on Laurie Felt Silky Denim?

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Hi Fashionistas!

I'm considering Laurie Felts Silky Denim capri, A352552, but I have no idea how this brand is re: sizing or quality, etc.

We all know that many times the 'click here measurements' are not correct, so thank you in advance for any personal opinion you can offer, from your experience.

https://www.qvc.com/Laurie-Felt-Silky-Indigo-Denim-Capri-Pull-On-Jeans.product.A352552.html?productN...

@KingstonsMom , I LOVE her silky denim. A lot of stretch and no bagging, no muffin top and the material is soft. I only own her silky denim jeans, not the capris. I go by the click here measurements and have had no problem. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate 

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond! That's the advice I was looking for!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

That is one of the nicer jeans fabrics I've tried! And sizing was fine. I sent them back, however, not realizing they had faux front pockets.

She may have other styles with real pockets, but I haven't really searched them out.

Honored Contributor

Thank you too, @Harpa!

The faux front pockets are one reason I'm holding back on these too, but at least they have real back pockets.

My problem with capris is that I have skinny legs and can't stand capris that flare out at the bottom, on me.

These at least have the size leg opening that I prefer.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

I don't care for flare like that, either!

I know...I was thinking and thinking about not having the front pockets, and the pockets won out in the end!

Maybe you can wear them for a couple of weeks to see how you will acclimate to the no front pockets. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

I have 2 pair of her silky denim jeans and I wear them all of the time. They are so comfortable, some of the best jeans that I have ever had. I only wish that I had bought 2 more when they were the TSV. I am also trying her upcoming TSV boyfriend jeans.