Honored Contributor

Well, if so, tell what you bought:  knit sweater with ottoman stitch trim, stone blue.  That's all.  Did not really need that but the devil made me do it.

Honored Contributor

I was just watching her.  I really like her.  I liked her pieces today but did not purchase because I just purchased a couple of pieces from One World on Evine.  However I have been known to change my mind LOL.  Is this your first purchase?

Respected Contributor

I had never purchased any of Marla's items until about a week ago when I found a pair of her navy FlatterFit pants (skinny) on sale for $19.99.  Got them home and loved them.  I was lucky enough to find a black pair on sale as well: $24.99. Love the sleek fit.  Super comfortable. 

Honored Contributor

@namealreadytaken wrote:

Well, if so, tell what you bought:  knit sweater with ottoman stitch trim, stone blue.  That's all.  Did not really need that but the devil made me do it.

I have this Quilted Coat in my cart in the navy, but I also like the Heather Gray. Undecided, lol. A good price tonight for the ponte leggings from the last show.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I first bought her flatter fit pants when they were a ts. Then I picked up a beautiful pale blue sweater with a big black flower on it.....loved it. Found myself grabbing those pants a lot, so bought another pair on sale. The flatter fit really is that good. I then found her ottoman stitch tank on sale and ordered one. Just purchased the ottoman stitch cardigan on sale to match the tank. Now I do like things that are a bit over sized, but her products just do not look sloppy when layered (logo just looks sloppy to me). I liked the loose fitting shirt on today.....so...just may get one of those. I find her clothes and those of guilianna rancic to be well made. Both lines are a mix of style and classy to me. So a guess I am a Marla shopper!

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

That is a cute coat.  I have never purchased any of her clothes but I do have that silver bracelet and wear it often. 

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday - BEAUTIFUL sweater! Love the colorHeart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday & @Chi-town girl

I agree!  That blue is gorgeous

Honored Contributor

2 additional items-topper & duster from this collection that I've tagged with a Heart to track...

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I was just watching her.  I really like her.  I liked her pieces today but did not purchase because I just purchased a couple of pieces from One World on Evine.  However I have been known to change my mind LOL.  Is this your first purchase?

NAT SAID:  I have several items from her line, about 5-6.  I have been well pleased with everything I have.  If I were still working, I would buy much more.  I don't have an excuse.