Super Contributor

Re: Antthony fans, he is on this weekend on HSN

Most of his things are not for me, BUT I have three of his very simple empire waist dresses I love and have worn to death. One is black, full length with crisscross gathering at the high waist. I've dressed it up, worn it casually and I've really gotten my money's worth, I gotta say. I like that poly jersey, it's so soft and comfortable, never wrinkles and is great for traveling. Going to record all his shows because you never know. He does seem like a really nice, sincere man.
Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2014 Mustangshar said:
On 1/17/2014 willdob3 said:

How do you get on his mailing list? I'd love sneak peaks, etc.

Are you on Face Book? There is also his website and I think I had signed up there under back stage pass....that was a while ago...let me take a look

No, I am not on Facebook. I will look for his site & hopefully I can sign up there.

I'm watching online. I wis HSN did not buffer so much. I only have the problem with their site.

I love Antthony! For so many reasons. he is going to have me wearing dresses & even wanting jumpsuits! lol... That denim jumpsuit actually appealed to me. I have watched him since he started but, just made my first purchase a little over a year ago. The few things I have are the more simple things, no embellishment. They are so nice!

I'm not buying anything today. I am on a No-Buy January for fashion with ComPact. I also want to wait till more of my current clothes are getting too big. But I am adding things to my Favorites list and the things I buy from HSN are usually on my list so I can watch for the price to drop.

Contributor

I have afew of his fashions and get alot of compliments on them and he is refreshing.

Respected Contributor

I taped this morning's show so I could watch after my 6 day work week. I ordered the paprika 3 piece pant set, I can use all those pieces and I like the drape. I hope I like the fabric, he described it as very light hand. But if it's heavy poly, it may be returned.
Super Contributor

And I believe he said all his garments are made in USA.
Occasional Contributor

I ordered a few things from him as well. I ordered the 2 pc skirt set w sweetheart neckline along with the longer dress with buckle on side. I think he has some great pieces at an excellent value. I agree that many things are "poly", but I have to say the value, easy care, all year wear and versatility along w easy pack- and drapeability make the poly worth the price. I love to watch him also- I must say w the exception of a few choice Q designers, my pick for fashion is certainly HSN for outgoing, updated trend looks that are good quality. Heads above in my opinion.
Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2014 Trix said:
On 1/17/2014 sunshine45 said:

he is posting a few sneak peeks of the summer line also on his facebook page. there are also some great deals on clearance items.

love watching him. he has so much enthusiasm about his designs and he loves chatting and interacting with the women. are you on his mailing list mustang? he sends out wonderful full color postcards and brochures before the line hits hsn.......and sent out beautiful christmas cards that he designed. i also received a postcard from him from his london trip!

he is designing bobbi rays daughters wedding dress.

Antthony is such a class act. This is his second HSN custom designed wedding dress (that we know of). He designed showhost Tamara Hooks gown a couple years ago.

Didn't he do Lynn Murphy's dress too?

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/17/2014 Mustangshar said: Mary! Get out! LOL!! Too funny....what did you get?

ITEM 263-857 Antthony ""Mia"" Embroidered Cardigan and Tank

Color: Champagne

Love them!