Respected Contributor

Re: Antthony Long Button Front Sweater TS Tomorrow

I recieved this yesterday in the wine color. I am a size 12 no boobs, carry my weight in the middle.  I ordered this in a L. I detest tight clothing, and would rather it be a little loose, than a little tight. 

It fits perfectly, sleeve length, ect, and is very soft. its super cute. I should have gotten another color or two.

Trusted Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

dosey TY! The short sleeves sound great to me a woman with short arms. I hope you can work it out to your liking though.

I jumped in and ordered the wine yesterday (color not drink--although that sounds good too Smiley Happy ) I found the 2 size charts and hope I got it right! I went by a review from a customer that was the same weight and height as I am  and ordered a small. I so appreciate when reviewers post their height /weight / and measurements .I always try to remember to also.

Many said that their regular size swamped them. so I went down a size. I hope it works. I haven't had a sweater coat in ages. I am looking forward to it. OK crosses her fingers and knocks on wood!

@okaywitheasypay

Hi, okay!

I wanted to let you know that I received the emerald sweater coat yesterday.  I was going to return it without trying it on but decided to take a look at it.  While the sleeves on the emerald coat are too short, also, they are not as short as the purple coat.  So I measured the sleeve length on the emerald coat, and it is nearly 1" longer than the purple coat's sleeve length (22 1/4").  Isn't that something!  I will return both of the coats but am very disappointed.  The coats are very pretty, and the emerald color is beautiful!

I hope you like the wine (both coat and beverage - LOL).  When you receive it, let me know what you think.

Paws and enjoy life.
Esteemed Contributor

FWIW, I ordered the sweater coat in XS in wine. I can just get by with the sleeve length (and I have shortish arms), another half inch shorter and I would have returned. It is a very cute sweater and the wine is delicious. Fits perfectly everywhere else.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I recieved mine Thursday. I love it. Bought wine in small and it fits fine--not bulky , overly large, and sleeves the right length (which was what iI was most concerned about as I hate to roll back the cuffs and this has buttons)--very pretty ones. I agree with many other customers that pockets would make it almost perfect. If it ever goes back on sale or on clearance I would purchase a second one in another color.