Honored Contributor

Antthony Long Button Front Sweater TS Tomorrow

I saw the sneak peak of the TS tomorrow on HSN.  It's a long sweater very similar to the one he did as a TS last year.  The buttons look different and this may have a texture to the sweater knit that last year's didn't have.  It was hard to see because they previewed the black.

I know this was popular last year and got very good reviews.  I had to pass because of my body shape although I loved the look of it.  The collar on tomorrow's version looks like the one last year.   

Respected Contributor

Re: Antthony Long Button Front Sweater TS Tomorrow

where can we see it? I vaguely remember wishing that i had gotten last years sweater.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@kittyloo it will be loaded in the system sometime tonight between 9:00 and 10:00 est.

Every morning right around 7:00 a.m., HSN shows a sneak peak of the TS for the next day and that is when I saw it.  It's not on Antthony's FB page because I looked to see if I could post a photo. 

If you  happen to be watching HSN today, many times they will run the sneak peak promo again throughout the day but you have to be watching at the right time to catch it. 

Respected Contributor

ok, thanks. maybe i'll flip around hoping to see someone wearing it today. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

His knits are such a hit or miss- I'd want to read reviews first.  His facebook page has a video posted of the collection- maybe it's the longer cardigan shown here? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114, I bet it is the sweater in the first screen that appears on his page, looks very similar to last year's, think the new one has the wider wing collar. I bought one last year and wore it a lot. Interested to see what colors will be offered in the TSV.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for sharing the information! I remember seeing the TS last year and I was interested but didn't buy. I'll check this one out when it's posted. I will be curious to see the price and the colors offered. My sister loves Anthony's clothes but I haven't tried anything so this may be a good starter piece for me.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I saw the sneak peak of the TS tomorrow on HSN.  It's a long sweater very similar to the one he did as a TS last year.  The buttons look different and this may have a texture to the sweater knit that last year's didn't have.  It was hard to see because they previewed the black.

I know this was popular last year and got very good reviews.  I had to pass because of my body shape although I loved the look of it.  The collar on tomorrow's version looks like the one last year.   

@Lipstickdiva I also saw the brief sneak peek. It is a heavier knit vs the Halston long cardi. Looks like it might be a better version of last yrs TS. I enjoy catching Anttony's shows-he's entertaining. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

if you look at tomorrow's programs, which is a whole day of clearance, you will find the hat & scarf set which I'm sure matches the sweater, as well as a coordinating rayon/span top.  Both are available now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

he has had these two years in a row so this will be the third version. i bought two the first year and then two last year......each year they were slightly different, but great as outerwear for me. i dont like anything too heavy and i get hot fast. very well made, sturdy, no pilling, and beautiful colors and details.

sign up for his sneak peeks via his website. he sends out small full color brochures for each collection that he does......i think it is around 4-5 a year..... a big help when you are looking to see what colors, fabrics, and silhouettes he is using. also follow him on facebook because he is great about answering questions.

the highlands of scotland collection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7d7pdbwZvw

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein