Respected Contributor

Antthony Designs the TSV on QVC UK

Someone mentioned Diane Gilman on QVC UK, I looked at the website and Antthony Designs is the TSV. Play the video and there is Anthony. Hmm! all the arguing back and forth that many on this board do about which shopping channel is better and in reality, some are on both channels. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Antthony Designs the TSV on QVC UK

@conlt - yep, MarlaWynne is also an HSN vendor in USA, but a QVC vendor in the UK, per the facebook comments & dialog. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Just goes to show that maybe some of the previous forums might have hit on a bit of truth.  Maybe there is some kind of connection between QVC and HSN parent companies.  Can't remember exactly as it was a while ago.  There was some sales and shuffling around with name changes and these 2 were both in the bottom of the loops.  It was before the connection between Q and Zulily.  Often it appears that their schedules are similar in the type of product sold each day and hour.  If I don't want to buy a vacuum on Q oh dear HSN is selling them too.   I have gotten to the point that I look at the weekly schedules and make note of my interests.  I no longer keep it on as background or check back in.  It saves me money and I can't miss something I did not even see.  I do buy Marla W too.

Honored Contributor

I can't believe it!!! My today's special will sell out by noon today!! Thank you God and all you beautiful ladies of the United Kingdom!!! This day was amazing thanks to you !!!' Xoxoxo ❤️❤️❤️❤️🇬🇧🙋🏾‍♂️🇺🇸🙌🏾

'I can't believe it!!! My today's special will sell out by noon today!! Thank you God and all you beautiful ladies of the United Kingdom!!! This day was amazing thanks to you !!!' Xoxoxo ❤️❤️❤️❤️🇬󾓪󾍗🏾‍♂️󾓬󾓦󾍘🏾'
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@conlt

Very interesting, did not know about the cross channeling.

Esteemed Contributor

This could be nothing more than contractual.  If Antthony sells in the US it's with HSN.  If he sells in the UK, it's with QVC.  Nothing suspicious about it.  One may have nothing to do with the other.  

These shopping chanels can't limit what these designers and manufacturers sell and where they choose to sell them.  It's not their call.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

There's a store down the block that sells "leftovers" from HSN, QVC and department stores.  I picked up a couple of Antthony tank tops last year for $5 each.   

Respected Contributor

There is a link between HSN and QVC.

I do recall also that Michael V. and Sonia B. sold jewelry on shopnbc/HQ/Evine, but also sell on U.K.'s QVC. Exclusivity probably applies in the U.S., but not Europe. Who would do that? Evine has no choice if they want those vendors and yes, they need them. They are in last place among the "usual three."