Honored Contributor
@Trudey. very nice. Let us know when you receive it how the fit is, and how you like it.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
@Trudey. very nice. Let us know when you receive it how the fit is, and how you like it.

@Snicks1  Look back one post...I love it!!!

Honored Contributor
@Trudey, lol, yes I see that now. Glad you love it. It is very pretty.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I received the dress today and I love it.  It is so flattering and size medium fits perfectly.  This is just what I needed for those times that I need to wear a black dress.  And for under $50...what a bargain.

@TrudeySo happy you are happy with it.  And just think - the witches hats are probabaly all half price now. Pick one up for next year - you'll have the perfect outfit to hand out candy!   LOL  Smiley Happy   Seriously, that is a nice dress and one that will bring you compliments I'm sure.  It's also a good showcase for jewelry, esp. bracelets!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

I received the dress today and I love it.  It is so flattering and size medium fits perfectly.  This is just what I needed for those times that I need to wear a black dress.  And for under $50...what a bargain.

@TrudeySo happy you are happy with it.  And just think - the witches hats are probabaly all half price now. Pick one up for next year - you'll have the perfect outfit to hand out candy!   LOL  Smiley Happy   Seriously, that is a nice dress and one that will bring you compliments I'm sure.  It's also a good showcase for jewelry, esp. bracelets!

@Pearlee

Wow that is in shockingly poor taste! Much like the snarky comments made about Logo...

You'd have been better off owning it rather than back pedaling it as a joke...

Respected Contributor

@Trudeycongrats!  To find a lbd that works for one is quite the valueable acquisition for a girl ! It is very pretty.

I have a sweater from his line that I rally like. I am going to put on my favorites list the top from message 3 here. I love pockets . 

Honored Contributor

Re: Antthony Black Dress

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee

Wow that is in shockingly poor taste! Much like the snarky comments made about Logo...

@Andreatoo@Trudey is a good friend, and, unlike the way you are reading my post, I'm sure she will read it in the "spirit" in which it was written.    Your take on it as being snarky is just plain wrong.  (And by the way, she hearted my post above where I mentioned a witch's dress so she is taking my posts in the right "spirit" I'm sure).  No backpedalling here - it was always meant humorously and I own every bit of it. 

ETA Halloween is my favorite holiday and I often use a LBD in my wardrobe as a witch costume in October.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee

@Andreatoo@Trudey is a good friend, and, unlike the way you are reading my post, I'm sure she will read it in the "spirit" in which it was written.    Your take on it as being snarky is just plain wrong.  (And by the way, she hearted my post above where I mentioned a witch's dress so she is taking my posts in the right "spirit" I'm sure).  No backpedalling here - it was always meant humorously and I own every bit of it. 

ETA Halloween is my favorite holiday and I often use a LBD in my wardrobe as a witch costume in October.

@Andreatoo  I thought @Pearlee comment was funny.  I in no way was offended by it.  Pearley and I are Logo friends from way back and I know she would never respond offensively to any of my posts.  Pearley knows that I have been going through a difficult time recently and just wanted to give me a chuckle.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey

Very sharp looking dress!

I like Antthony. I just recently picked up a “little black” pants outfit of his! 

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Thank you for confirming, and taking my posts as they were intended. Smiley Happy

You have been a great friend for a long time, and I would never post anything to intentionally hurt or offend you.