Respected Contributor

I am always searching for the perfect black dress.  I saw this on HSN and just had to try it.  I love the cape/sleeve detail and the length.  I haven't received it yet, but am looking forward to trying it on.  What do you think?antthony-paris-with-love-capelet-maxi-dress-d-20171026113014643_570467_001.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Trudey I think you have great taste. Very chic. I love the sleeves and the length too.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

@Trudey

I think he had a few cute things this visit!

I'm contemplating this

Antthony seafoam.jpg

Love the color but the pockets are a problem for me....

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey  It is lovely!   I think he is great and I have many of his pieces, if I needed another dress (which I don't) LOL    I would buy this one!

Respected Contributor

I was unsure about sizing and ordered my usual size medium.  I'm concerned that it may be too small.  For those who have clothing from this collection, do you find it to be similar to QVC sizing?

Honored Contributor

Re: Antthony Black Dress

[ Edited ]

@Trudey

I don't think there's another retailer that sizes as generously as the Q...In general HSN sizes close to B & M (in my experience) and that includes Antthony

Edited to add that I base that on my own limited experience with the Q and what I read here on a pretty regular basis...

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I was unsure about sizing and ordered my usual size medium.  I'm concerned that it may be too small.  For those who have clothing from this collection, do you find it to be similar to QVC sizing?

@Trudey

an hsn medium is an 8/10

a qvc medium is a 10/12

the dress is beautiful. you will be able to accessorize this easily.. LOVE antthony. make sure to get on his snail mail list. he sends out great sneak peek brochures and post cards.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Maybe I still have Halloween on the brain, but I think it would make a great witch outfit for next year!  (I'm picturing the hat).  LOL - It can do double duty - LBD and witch outfit on Oct. 31st!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I have several Antthony items and find the fit to be generous.  I like the dress you ordered.

Respected Contributor

I received the dress today and I love it.  It is so flattering and size medium fits perfectly.  This is just what I needed for those times that I need to wear a black dress.  And for under $50...what a bargain.