Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

The secret......

Eat Less

And Exercise..

Honored Contributor

fthunt !

You are so right in what you say, portion control or eating less will definitely help.  You don't need to deprive yourself of anything if you just know how to eat less of it.  I attribute some of my weight loss to watching my portions and after awhile I didn't eat as much.

Esteemed Contributor

I always think they go to one of those spas where they're very active: hiking, swimming, exercising --- and their meals are very healthy - and up to a certain amount of calories. 

Honored Contributor

Antonella posted this photo on her FB page from her LOGO show I think yesterday.  Yes she has lost weight but everything else about her is still Antonella.  

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and shoes   

Honored Contributor

She'll probably do the gold shows or hope she does. She's in love

with jewelry. LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm just praying neither one of them comes out as a Nutri System user. 

Honored Contributor

Exercise more!

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

The secret......

Eat Less

And Exercise..

True.  It's not like there's any other way to lose weight.  I always wonder why people looking good with losing weight.  It sounds so odd to me   "Susie looks good, she lost a lot of weight".   As of the two things were connected in some way.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@elated wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

The secret......

Eat Less

And Exercise..

True.  It's not like there's any other way to lose weight.  I always wonder why people looking good with losing weight.  It sounds so odd to me   "Susie looks good, she lost a lot of weight".   As of the two things were connected in some way.

@chrystaltree, what makes you wonder about this?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I watched the LOGO show with Antonella hosting yesterday. I hadn't seen her in quite a long time and it didn't appear to me that she'd lost weight since the last time I saw her, long ago.  She said the LOGO jeans she had on were a size 16.

She's always looked good IMO.  I'm only saying that to me she hadn't appeared to have lost weight.