Honored Contributor

Wow! she's looking great now days. Really lost wgt. Didn't recognize her there for awhile. Doing the Logo show I was getting ready to skip it , then, said is that Antonella ? Whoa, girl your looking good.

Respected Contributor

She really looked good a couple days ago when she was doing the Homeworx show with Harry Slatkin. She was wearing a very vibrant yellow top. I'll be honest, I don't think most folks look that great in yellow. But she looked wonderful!!! And she had on the most fab necklace, too. Good for Antonella.   

Honored Contributor

Wonder what kind of diet  she's following? Let us in on it, girl. LOL

Honored Contributor

Most important reason health...think majority of people realize this. Hopefully... sooner than later. Heart can only handle so much. Congratulations! 

Respected Contributor

Antonella is wonderful and such a hoot when she hosts a Linea show with Louis DellOlio. The two of them together are pretty special. Great chemistry and soooo funny. She also knows his line well, so it's a pleasure to watch.

Haven't seen her since her weight loss. She is beautiful at any size, but good for her!

Honored Contributor

Antonella is one of the few hosts I enjoy watching.  She reminds me of one of my Italian relatives when we get together, vivacious and always laughing.  I too think she looks great and I only saw her because I was changing channels and noticed how she had lost weight.  Good for her, I know what a struggle it is.  However, she and Leah have succeeded and I wish them the best in their quest to good health !!!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Well whatever she and Leah have lost they have sent my way !!!

Respected Contributor

Congradultaions to anyone who can do it ...

Honored Contributor

She's  always been fantastic!

Esteemed Contributor

The secret......

Eat Less