Honored Contributor

Antonella's Pink MK Top 2/19

Wow what a color, looks great on camera. I know it's an MK from seeing the zipper pull on a close up. America West jewelry show.

Maybe @lolakimono can find it, I looked briefly with no luck. Would love to find it at TJM or Marshalls. I am very pale so maybe it would look awful on me.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella's Pink MK Top 2/19

Honored Contributor

Strange that unless they have to wear a TSV, the hosts never wear QVC clothing.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

I don’t see why they should have to.  This was something she wore for a jewelry show.

No one ever comments on what the male hosts wear!

Honored Contributor

@septemberwrote:

@Shanuswrote:

I don’t see why they should have to.  This was something she wore for a jewelry show.

@september  The Q doesn’t sell men’s clothing. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@septemberwrote:

@Shanuswrote:

I’m aware of that.  Lucky for the guys,  that they don’t get scrutinized in the same way. 

Personally, I love it when the female hosts wear varied styles, and not just those sold by QVC.  Gets people talking.

I ordered a dress that Kirsten wore on air, that was talked about here, a lot!  Each time I’ve worn that dress, I’ve gotten so many compliments.

Honored Contributor

@septemberwrote:

@Shanuswrote:

@septemberwrote:

@Shanuswrote:

I’m aware of that.  Lucky for the guys,  that they don’t get scrutinized in the same way. 

Personally, I love it when the female hosts wear varied styles, and not just those sold by QVC.  Gets people talking.

I ordered a dress that Kirsten wore on air, that was talked about here, a lot!  Each time I’ve worn that dress, I’ve gotten so many compliments.

@september  I was trying to point out that when you work in a mall store, wearing a top or scarf, pants, dress that’s sold that season promotes sales. It shows the customers how the garments look when worn, etc. Maybe if Q sold clothing the hosts choose to wear themselves, definitely more stylish & upscale, I for one would be more apt to purchase.

Honored Contributor

Some retail stores require their employees to wear just their clothing.  Most don’t.  Even though the employees get a nice discount, they shouldn’t be required to purchase all new wardrobes...so they wear their own clothing, too. 

That said, my son worked for Abercrombie when he was in college, and the first time he came home after he got this job, I was kind of surprised to see that everything in the laundry was from this store, even the boxer shorts!  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Antonella's was a blouse, probably a poly blend. V neck with a simple round silver MK zipper pull.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Express has some but I know it's not that one.  They have pocket flaps on each breast.