Trusted Contributor

Re: Antonella looked beautiful in the special value and so glad that she started it off

Antonella looked fantastic in the dress! That style was quite suitable for her and accented her shoulders and created a narrowed waist for her.  The length was perfect and elongated her legs.  She didn't appear as if she were squeezing her knees together as she does in pants sometimes during fashion shows (the few that she seems to host). Most importantly, her attitude was refreshing and she seemed to have felt good about how she looked. There was none of the self-deprecating comments she sometimes makes about herself when doing fashion.  Wearing that dress made her happy and I would guess that it also made her feel carefree and sexy.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella looked beautiful in the special value and so glad that she started it off

Too bad I missed her!  I've seen Antonella wearing other items that I thought looked fantastic on her and prompted me to buying one.

She's much closer to my body type since she's a petite 5' 2 1/2" and usually wears an XL.  I'm the same height and wear a large  (sometimes a medium).  I can identify more with Antonella's body type and she's really the only one I can think of that is short but not an xxxxxsmall.  

You have your many tall thin models,  a few petite & thin, and the few large & XL models  who all happen to be tall.  Even most of the hosts are all thin and in some cases model the clothes more attractively than the models but it gives me a better idea of how something will look on me when I see someone with a similar body type.

Super Contributor

it looked very nice. I'd like to see them put larger women in something other than black all the time.  

Honored Contributor

I didn't see her but every host talked about how terrific she looked.

Valued Contributor

Leah looked great, too.

Respected Contributor

Re: Antonella looked beautiful in the special value and so glad that she started it offntonella

I saw Antonella and Leah in the dress.  I didn't think the style flattered either of them.  The solid was better than the bright print.

I didn't think the print flattered anyone.  One of the models belted a dark solid and I thought that was the best look I saw.

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for the dress on Leah but I don't know if that's because I didn't care for the style on her or if it was just because I didn't like that print at all.  I loved the blue print but I didn't like it on the body.  Some of the print areas hit on the body at the wrong places and wasn't flattering.

I did like the black and white chain print.  I saw Katia in the solid red belted and liked that as well.

Honored Contributor

Antonella looked strikingly beautiful in that black dress!  A very flattering style for her and also others.  The solids appealed to me, although I liked the Leopard/Animal print, too.  I'd probably wear the black TSV under various nice print cardigans (Isaac M., etc.).   I wouldn't mind seeing it offered in a dark Navy to wear in the workplace. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

ANTONELLA IS A GOOD HOST.sHE WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH PLUS DOES A EXCELLANT JOB ALL THE TIME.