Trusted Contributor

Antonella looked beautiful in the special value and so glad that she started it off

I thought that Antonella looked beautiful in the today's special value and was so glad that she started the value off for the day.  She is excellent at the fashion shows and hope that she gets to do more of them. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella looked beautiful in the special value and so glad that she started it off

I saw her too she did look good.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Re: Antonella looked beautiful in the special value and so glad that she started it off

I thought she looked beautiful too.

Honored Contributor

i thought she looked great also. loved when she added the white jean jacket and white scarf to her look.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  Yes, adding a white jean jacket would make this a cute casual dress.... 

@sunshine45 wrote:

i thought she looked great also. loved when she added the white jean jacket and white scarf to her look.

Trusted Contributor

She looked gorgeous in the TSV !!

Valued Contributor

I thought she sold that dress better than any of the models.  I don't like liquid knit or open shoulder, but I have to admit she rocked!  I bet she had it taylored, it was perfect.  

Honored Contributor

I saw her briefly and thought the same, that she looked beautiful. Hope she bought that dress, the red would look great on her just as the black did.

Her hair and makeup looked so pretty too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

It is so great to see a positive post that has remained positive.  Even though I wear size medium, I would have never ordered this dress (in black) had I not seen Antonella wearing it.  I used to wear an XL/1X and I love that this looks great on the larger ladies too.

Contributor

Agree. Can't believe she has never worn a dress on air in 13/14 years with QVC.