Respected Contributor

Antonella killed it with Gary on the D & Co. show today!!

I usually don't watch D & Co. shows, but today I caught about 45 minutes of Antonella and Gary and I really got a kick out of her interacting with him!!  She sold me on the cute double-breasted jacket with the ruffle on the bottom and I usually don't buy much D & Co. because it runs so big on me, but this jacket was darling and I loved how she was presenting it.....such a hoot!!  Enough with the jewelry A.N. do more D&Co.!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella killed it with Gary on the D & Co. show today!!

Antonella is one of the few hosts I  do not mind watching.  She seems upbeat and I enjoy her laughter and comments.  I didn't see her on the Denim and Co. show with Gary but I'm sure they were fun to watch.  

Trusted Contributor

I did not see the show but whenever I have seen Antonella on a fashion show I thought that she did so well.  Hoping they have her do more. She is really good at it.

Honored Contributor

So it wasn't just me ! I thought the D&Co. show with Antonella was fun to watch, and you can't say that about too many shows on the Q these days. I don't always appreciate Gary, but those two worked well together. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I so agree...I watched most of the show and loved Antonella and Gary together! They played very well off each other!

Antonella almost got me to order that cute jacket with the ruffled bottom but I held strong...I've ordered too much in the past month and must reel it in alittle, though it was very tempting!

I wish they would do more D&C shows together!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did not get to watch the entire show, but the segments I saw were well done. Antonella and Gary partnered well and there was cheerfulness, but the presentations were efficient and about the products -- not the fast talking silliness far too many QVC shows slip into these days.   

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see Antonella with Gary, but I wish I had. I love to see her with fashion, too. She's especially good with Bob Mackie, and you can tell Bob really enjoys being with her. She does really well with Louis D'elolio. And, even is very good with Susan.

The more fashion they give her, the better she gets.

Trusted Contributor

Antonella does a wonderful job with Denim & Co.  I enjoy watching her present Denim & Co.  One of the few times I will watch QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Antonella is a great host,she always does a terrific job on what ever she is selling.She is herself,take her or leave her.Up beat all the time,never tries to be another person,love her!

Honored Contributor

OMG when I caught a glimpse of just the first two words! Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~