Respected Contributor

Antonella is rocking the Louis outfit!

Enjoying watching Antonella and Louis.  Their chemistry together is such fun.

Antonella looks fantastic in the white pants with that top.  I think the white makes her legs look longer.  Love her hair too.  She does looks good when she puts the sides of her hair behind her ears.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

Re: Antonella is rocking the Louis outfit!

Being of Italian descent, with dark hair and eyes and eyebrows, my mind says No No No to that Super blonde hair.

Occasional Contributor

AGREED.  She was beautful with her dark hair but this looks just awful and like straw. 

Honored Contributor

I’m in the minority, but I think Antonella’s hair looks cute. Women like to change it up sometimes and she looks different , but nice. In any event her hair, her business.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

One would think Antonella was the only woman in the continental United States who decided to go blonde....LOL   It took me a while to get accustomed to it but it does brighten her face and the blonde hair, lighter makeup and weight loss....have done wonders for her.  She beams.  It makes me want to go blonde myself.  I have thick dark hair like Antonella's but I don't have daily access to a hairdresser and colorist the way she does.  The upkeep would cost me a fortune...or....I'd end up doing that "dark roots" look that I hate.

Honored Contributor

Her hair looks like a wig that doesn't match her skin tone. Just a little darker would look much better IMHO.

Honored Contributor

she works well with him 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvzchiz: I see you've started a positive thread about Antonella. Smiley Happy But...look what's happening. Lately, all of these threads seem to end up bashing Antonella's blonde hair and tan. ("Sigh") Smiley Indifferent

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q   Thanks for the support.  Yes, I try to keep positive.  I used to post more requently, but sadly some feel the need to turn a positive post to a negative one.

I'm all for expressing one's opinions whether positive or negative, but I believe that there are ways to say things which do not make others feel badly.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@luvzchiz: Couldn't have said it better myself! Smiley Very Happy