Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella and Louis..great team

[ Edited ]

@KathyPet

I have been posting there for several years, far more than 3.  I go back to the time before there was a revolution to keep Louis at QVC, back to a time when Louis actually had TSV's.  

I suppose somehow I missed that, but I do find her self-deprecating, as the above poster said, tiresome.  Perhaps that was what was referenced, but I have always found posters on that site to be very approving of her but not of a hostess that I thought was extremely good.  Different strokes for different folks.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday

I go back that far also with Linea.  I bet QVC is glad they kept him. He sells a lot of clothing.  I do not know who initially marshalled the troops of Linea Ladies.  I thank them.   I know I participated.  It made no sense that they would let go of a three time Coty Award Winner and Coty Hall of Fame member for celebrities and stylists posing as real designers. Louis's campaign was about the time when QVC decided they would rather have the Kardashian's and Kris Jenner than a much honored real designer like Louis Dell Olio.  What a laugh!

Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I saw a few minutes of that show and thought Antonella looked so pretty in that pink top,hope Louis gave it to her. I think she does a good job but her self deprecating gets a little tiresome. 

I agree 100000%, I wish she would stop talking about her size.  She is so extreme and continues on Every Show...,.about her size, it makes me wonder if her spouse or people put her down in her "real" life.  I can't stañd by xyz model, oh my size, on and on.

She has lost weight and I noticed but her self esteem " appears " to be very very very low.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

Antonella is one of my favorite hosts and I think she and Louis are well paired.  I think Antonella learns from Louis about fashion and style and that is why Louis has a rapport with Antonella, she asks and listens.  I only know her tv personality and that is how she comes across to me.

Trusted Contributor

Louis is great but if you looked at his face you could tell when she was putting herself down he was like Stop it!!!!!  He tried to compliment her but the negative thoughts are so deeply imbedded she just could not stop putting herself down.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!