Honored Contributor

We've got Berkshire throws all over our home.  The grandkids and dogs love them and so do I.    I can never have too many.  As far as pajamas, I'm well stocked and don't need any.

Honored Contributor

It's a good idea to keep a couple in your car....in case you get stalled in a blizzard....or your heater conks out

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Like everything else ,there is a difference in quality of throws.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

DB's look very inviting! But I don't need anything! (Wish I did!) I have a half dozen or more afghans that my DM crocheted. So do others in the family. And I already did get the grandchildren throws for their beds.

(But I agree about the creativity in product selection!)

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

H232682
Hotel du Cobb Oversized Luxury Ruched Faux Fur Throw by Dennis Basso

This one reminds me of a Shar-Pei.

I know - they sell a lot of throws.  People may need them as energy prices are high and people try to conserve.  And, as Sharon Hanby-Robie said this morning, they are good additions to the gift closet.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another throw, UGH!

[ Edited ]

@Secretariat1 wrote:

Throws and pajamas ad nauseum.......are there no creative thinkers there...geez.

@Secretariat1 

I'm waiting for the GILI lady to come up with pajamas with pom poms to go with her pom pom throws.

Respected Contributor

I love them and have way more than I need. I like to keep my house a little chilly so it's nice to cuddle up under one when I'm reading or watching TV. My problem is that I like to change out the colors every so often and don't know what to do with the old ones. Since they can't be bleached or laundered like regular blankets, I can't donate to the animal shelters. Originally, I thought it would be a perfect thing to donate to them, imagine how warm it would be for a puppy to snuggle up in!

Respected Contributor

Just for decorative purposes, I like seeing them draped over a chair or couch.   I do not use mine, just have them flung to the sides for that "I know how to decorate look" which I have no idea how to do.

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

I love them and have way more than I need. I like to keep my house a little chilly so it's nice to cuddle up under one when I'm reading or watching TV. My problem is that I like to change out the colors every so often and don't know what to do with the old ones. Since they can't be bleached or laundered like regular blankets, I can't donate to the animal shelters. Originally, I thought it would be a perfect thing to donate to them, imagine how warm it would be for a puppy to snuggle up in!

You just wash them,no bleach please, shelters like them , animals love them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I love throws and really like the ones with the sherpa on one side.  I have plenty and don't need anymore.   If I wanted any for a gift, I can find plenty of good deals in the stores and no $5.50 for shipping either.