Trusted Contributor

Another new product rep for Graver?

[ Edited ]

Seems llike they have been changing alot over the past 2 years.  This blonde lady is doing a fine job this evening.  The brunette who was on within the past 2 weeks drove me absolutely crazy.Had to turn off the show.  Hyper and talked just to hear herself-really over the top silly comments Not a classy rep.  This woman seems nice.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Another new product rep for Graver?

I have seen Beth on some of the SG late night shows.  I enjoy her.   Susan and her "copy" are to much for me and I do not watch them for long before I change the channel.  They both have the same sales pitch and act like they are over caffeinated.  Others say they are showing their passion for the products.  This behavior has gotten worse over time and I now think they are in a panic to sell greater volumes.

Susan where are your spring and summer colors?   Colors that are light and happy.  I live in an area with 4 seasons and I like my clothing to do the same.  Dark colors in the hot sun not so pretty or comfortable IMO.   I have many of your pieces and do not need more of the same style and colors.  I have all the essentials I need.

Trusted Contributor

Just have to say Antonella looks gorgeous!

Esteemed Contributor

Beth (the SG rep.) is a breath of fresh air for the Susan Graver line. For the first time EVER, I was able to watch an entire hour of programming - and I actually purchased one cotton/modal top! Normally, I would have changed the channel if Susan or one of her "clones" had been selling. Grateful Beth and Antonella were selling items and the FUN, FUN evening continued without Susan. Hope she keeps Beth around; she's an asset to the SG line. Adds class, style, personality and integrity to the sales pitch. Something that has never SG failed to learn in her eagerness to pitch herself and her triumps. SMH

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Antonella was BEAUTIFUL and so much FUN tonight! She ROCKED the entire hour. Even kept Susan Graver in line and quiet enough for me to watch the entire program - that's a first! Antonella is one of the best hosts at QVC - and she held her own tonight. She also was amazing during her presentations of the gorgeous TSV diamond rings and other diamond jewelry. And she had so much fun selling those lovely gems! When Antonella has fun, I giggle right along with her. She's a pleasure to watch. What a lady who enjoys life and her "work". She's one of QVC's gems. (Who knew her legs were so darn pretty? WOW!)

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I really miss seeing that gorgeously tall African Amer spokeswoman for the SG line. I'm sorry I don't know her name, I do know she had a baby about a year or so ago.  oy do I miss seeing her.  Legs that never seemed to stop, tall, thin, beautiful woman.  She was the BEST!

Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark@I agree she looked really good in that dress.I hope she is getting it..she made me want one and I am not a fan of the cold shoulder but on her it look great.