Honored Contributor

Another new fashion brand for QVC this coming spring (2016)!

A former preppy clothing and gift retailer that filed for bankruptcy (C. Wonder) has been bought by Xcel Brands. They have hired Brad Goreski as their creative director, and he will represent the line when it comes exclusively to QVC this spring. 

HERE

I like him, so I'm excited to see what he brings to us! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Another new fashion brand for QVC this coming spring (2016)!

I love Brad.....he can style me any day of the week!!!!!  (plus, I'm very preppy)

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting. In the article it states that "tops will retail from $28 to $34." That is shocking considering how much QVC has escalated their prices this year. Anyone familiar with the quality of the C Wonder brand???

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Super Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Interesting. In the article it states that "tops will retail from $28 to $34." That is shocking considering how much QVC has escalated their prices this year. Anyone familiar with the quality of the C Wonder brand???

Yes - C Wonder was started by the ex-husband of Tory Burch - Chris Burch, I think is his name...anyway, the products were kind of Tory Burch/Kath Spade-ish in my opinion...Tory and husband had a pretty acrimonious divorce as I recall

Respected Contributor

C Wonder had stores in Outlet Malls too. not my style at all. everything looked copycat TB and more expensive. i like Tory Burch i didnt like that he started the co to compete with her.

Honored Contributor

The above-mentioned prices sound good-- I just hope quality won't be sacrificed. Another preppy brand-- Vineyard Vines-- has become popular, but their prices are high when they're not having sales. So maybe this's will be successful.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~