Esteemed Contributor

Another new LDO Whisper Knit! Oh my....

Another new item from LDO.

Through out a season I like to bring to you all kinds of styles to meet the needs of your ever changing life styles, needs, wants and even those things you never even knew you wanted…..sometimes those are the best. This philosophy goes for knit wear too. There are a plethora of styles and yarns in the world of sweaters, but WHISPER KNIT has struck a cord……on so many levels………It’s smooth and comfortable to wear….it can be worn for many seasons…….it can be casual or dressy…..it’s easy to care for, and the yarn dyes into beautiful colors. It can also work successfully in many different styles…….The style above I am calling my WHISPER KNIT SWING, A259620. The sweater is made in the ENR construction that is a favorite of many of you. It has a long sleeve, a ballet neckline, but it’s the SHAPE and FIT that is the MAGIC here. There are set in GODETS on each side to give the sweater that wonderful silhouette and swing…..not too much….just enough to give the bottom a FEMININE RIPPLING and MOVEMENT . The hem line is also ASYMMETRICAL being slightly longer at the sides then in the front. I think this gives an elongating effect...

byzantine13

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Re: Another new LDO Whisper Knit! Oh my....

I REALLY like this sweater.

It's perfect!

Valued Contributor

Absolutely perfect!

Esteemed Contributor

The color is so wonderful. I'm going to take a chance on the neckline. I'm hoping it is more open than a crew neck. Crew neck are not flattering on me.

Hope everyone who wants one...gets one...and enjoys wearing.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."