Valued Contributor

Another horrible supposed Fashion Day

Enough said. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Another horrible supposed Fashion Day

I didn't watch any of it, but looked at "Items Recently on Air", nothing I wanted to buy. Maybe tomorrow will be more to our liking?
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
I didn't watch any of it, but looked at "Items Recently on Air", nothing I wanted to buy. Maybe tomorrow will be more to our liking?

Don't hold your breath..........

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

Don't hold your breath..........

Lol, I'm not, I only watch AM Style on Saturdays anyway. So if there is anything there, that will most likely be the Q's only chance to snag me on any purchases.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

i spent plenty of money today with qvc......i guess it depends what you are looking for or what works with your lifestyle.

if it was any better i would be broke right now. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Not so horrible.  Don't know what people were expecting. 

Respected Contributor

Some nice things like Bob Mackie, but mostly old hat. One thing I noticed and liked was that summer must be over as I saw models with nice boots and even saw model Kate with a nice pair of black gloves. Makes me optimistic for fall/winter.

Trusted Contributor

Look on the bright side. We saved so much money today!

Honored Contributor

I'm looking for a pair of patterned pants, something with a stove-pipe leg, not leggings or skinny.   I've got my eye on 2, but I'm going to try retail first.   I just prefer to try before I buy.

I saw a lace pair, I think it was Bob Mackie and I also saw a print pair of pull on pants, it was the python print by Joan Rivers.   I'm going to an event in September & want something more than boring trousers & a dress would be too dressy.

But I can't watch "rag" day..   At  midnight there's an Affinity clearance show, I'm on central time.   I'm going to try to watch it.

@just wonder wrote:

Enough said. 

Honored Contributor

Yesterday was Fashion Day??  Woman Surprised

"Pure Michigan"