Valued Contributor

Another great sale at our local

Christopher and Banks outlet. At least for those who are lucky enough to have one near you. Online the sale is on also and free S/H. I am so glad I found this store as I am impressed by their quality and selection. They have a lot of petitie sizes also. I stopped at a couple pieces as I did not want to go overboard. I usually can't afford the Qs tops but I do buy most of my jeans from the Q. I guess C&B does carry some of Diane Gilman fashions but I have never tried her jeans. No I don't work for C&B just happy to find fasions that fit women and not just young girls. I on occasion go to Macy's and Pennys also. I don't buy a lot of clothes but am pretty selective with my limited income.

Honored Contributor

Re: Another great sale at our local

@allaries

We used to live by a C&B outlet store. Great clothes, great sales and they would call me in advance of special sales. Do you have their points card?

Honored Contributor

I am a big CB shopper.  I wear a petite size and I love how their pants fit.  At one time I refused to buy pants there because they grew and stretched out of shape.  Their pants no longer do that.

I have their essential tees in almost every color in all of their sleeve lengths.  They are cotton and wash and wear well.  I have some that are at least 7 years old and are going strong.  They even have elbow length sleeves in the spring/ summer line up.

Right now my go to stores are CB and Lands End.  I only buy clothing on sale at huge discounts.

I am signed up for e-mail so I get their great offerings before everything is gone.

Valued Contributor

@butterfly123  Yes, I do have the rewards card  so if I order online I get free S/H. At this time the essential tees are 2 for $25 any sleeve length. The essential tees on the Q are not that inexpensive. Glad others enjoy the store.