Respected Contributor

Re: Another day of LOGO

[ Edited ]

Another thought.  The way I see it Q has 168 hours a week to sell products.  Even with 168 vendors, I think there will still be unhappy people.  Some like gardening ( I kill about everything I plant), some like cooking (I have about 5 dishes I make well, the rest, not so much and really not my favorite thing to do), I have a good vaccum and I am not looking to replace my computer.  I try to just roll with it.  What I am not looking for others may be. 

The power of the remote is king.

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

I won't watch her nor will I ever purchase any of her clothes after what she said about Jackie the model....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EZ shopper wrote:

@JMILL wrote:

I refuse to watch another LOGO. i think for the most part, the clothes are horrible,

I totally agree.  How many ways can you do bag lady?

@EZ shopper   Dunno. How many ways can women dress as buttoned-up, uptight male imitators?  Or walk around  looking like they are wearing entire floral gardens or my grandma's drapes?  Or dress frumpily and look 25 years older than they really are?  Or be stuck in the 1980s fashion-wise?   The scenarios are endless..... I don't think  anyone really has the answer to your question or my questions, so why not just buy what you like and enjoy it, and let others do the same, without passing any judgement on them or insulting what they choose to buy and wear? I  think that's what polite people would do.

Another day of LOGO?  Yay!  Except it wasn't an entire day of LOGO - there were other shows.   If only it had been! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@circles wrote:

I won't watch her nor will I ever purchase any of her clothes after what she said about Jackie the model....

What did she say? 

Esteemed Contributor

@EZ shopper wrote:

@JMILL wrote:

I refuse to watch another LOGO. i think for the most part, the clothes are horrible,

Hey 

It's New York bag lady chic.

That's why its so expensive.

Super Contributor

EZ SHOPPER, got a really good laugh re how many ways can you bag a lady?  I just do not get the "style" and to me it always did look like bagged lady clothes.

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Esteemed Contributor

Because it's just so AMAZING. The colors, the pockets, the lace, the trim, the fit, the style, the sleeves, the inserts, the way it falls, don't you know everything about it is AMAZING? Never in the history of QVC fashion has anything been so AMAZING. And the more pieces you pile on the more AMAZING it becomes.

Super Contributor

shaggygirl, to each their own!  Whereas I don't get it, there legions of you who find LOGO AMAZING!  It is great that you can have so much fun with it.  I would like to find something i could enjoy so much!

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@asoutherngirl wrote:

shaggygirl, to each their own!  Whereas I don't get it, there legions of you who find LOGO AMAZING!  It is great that you can have so much fun with it.  I would like to find something i could enjoy so much!

I was being sarcastic. If I took a slug of alcohol everytime I heard Lori say amazing I'd be comatose within 10 minutes....or less. I never knew a simple thing like a pocket could be SO AMAZING. I only watched because I wanted to see how many "amazings" I'd hear, couldn't take it for long. Her items are not for me but for those who buy and love them, happy for them that they found a line they love and enjoy so much. Wish I could find something that gives me so much pleasure to wear.

I just came back to add, I don't hate her line....I actually like some of the pieces and love her colors. If I was younger, and not to mention a few inches taller, I'd probably try some of them, the more simple ones and less layers but I think I'm way past the age for them to be flattering on me.

Honored Contributor

@EZ shopper wrote:

@JMILL wrote:

I do "bag lady" very well.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"