Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@circles wrote:

I won't watch her nor will I ever purchase any of her clothes after what she said about Jackie the model....

What did she say? 

Much ado about nothing.  I can't even remember as it was so trivial and someone made a big to do for no reason.

I'd rather have LOGO all day, any day, other than Susan Graver all day, D & C all day, computers all day, crafts all day, Serta all day and gardening all day.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@asoutherngirl wrote:

EZ SHOPPER, got a really good laugh re how many ways can you bag a lady?  I just do not get the "style" and to me it always did look like bagged lady clothes.

No worries..you don't "have" to get the style.  Just don't buy or watch.  lol

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

All the shopping channels show limited products, but it's the very same if you walk into any store front.  Retailers sell what they sell, and it's normally what sells best for them to survive.  Reminds me of tagging along with the husband to a sporting goods store.  Good grief - am I ever bored!  I usually go back to the car and listen to the radio.  Same way I feel when I flip that channel on tv.  I don't care what anyone wants to sell because I have the freedom to walk on.  So, walk on......and, I am not the one buying LOGO either, but I also didn't watch one minute of presentations, so I'm not complaining about wasting my time. 

Valued Contributor

Oh Geez.. another thread for Logo Haters.  I think we need to give them their own Topic.

Occasional Contributor

Quite honestly, I have never seen a frumpier line of clothing in my whole life.  For starters, Lori thinks that the more layers of her clothing that you drape all over a woman's body, the better, and I couldn't disagree more.  Perhaps this is the latest trend in fashions (or so they would have us believe!).  However, I think that a person could dress in a certain amount of layers without looking like a regular "bag" lady.  Also, I would definitely have to agree with those of you who feel that the "Q" overdoes it on a number of their product lines.  Although I think that most of these lines (LOGO excluded) have some merit to them, an entire day of Susan Graver, Judith Ripka, Carolyn Pollack, as well as their new product line "C. Wonder", etc. is a little too much to bear.  That's why I tend to resort to looking online, and if I do watch it live on TV, I tend to keep it to a minimum and employ the use of the mute button Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't  watch or purchase Logo because it isn't my style of clothes but I also don't watch much of anything else on QVC either.  Logo fans enjoy having a chance to shop for their favorite fashions and good for them.  I'll be happily watching Christmas in July when others are complaining about it, so see, this is how it works.  It isn't always about me.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I don;'t have any LOGO pieces and probably won't buy them either: however, I do think most of the colors are very lovely and even a few pieces that are actually pretty but after hearing reviews on how the fabric wears and the piece per piece, I doubt I'd buy. It doesn't fit into my life style and I really don't like the many layers of stuff hanging around that part of me that is already---puffy!  I thought theTSV from yesterday really didn't do anyone who wore it any favors. But again the colors were nice.

Honored Contributor

@LexaMom wrote:

Oh Geez.. another thread for Logo Haters.  I think we need to give them their own Topic.

And I think they need to get a life - with some constructive interests.

Esteemed Contributor

@circles wrote:

I won't watch her nor will I ever purchase any of her clothes after what she said about Jackie the model....

Do tell... What did she say?

Honored Contributor

Re: Another day of LOGO

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

I don't  watch or purchase Logo because it isn't my style of clothes but I also don't watch much of anything else on QVC either.  Logo fans enjoy having a chance to shop for their favorite fashions and good for them.  I'll be happily watching Christmas in July when others are complaining about it, so see, this is how it works.  It isn't always about me.  Woman LOL

I love this thought on this thread,  @lucymo

Well said.  Not only is it not all about them, it's all about them begrudging someone else their pleasure just because they don't like it.  What kind of person is that?  (Answer: a selfish spoiler)   Thank you for your post..