Honored Contributor

Re: Another VERY non-traditional wedding dress!

The collar is too big and I am not crazy about the bottom half of the dress so I say, NO.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I am so tired of all the strapless wedding dresses that have been in style for such a long time. Everyone looks the same. That style is particularly unfortunate for the curvy ladies that do not have attractive arms, but wear it anyway to be in style. This dress would be beautiful on a curvy girl with a good waist.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I love it, except.........Smiley Happy  I would make the collar a little smaller, make the neckline a little higher and rounded and get rid of the bow.

Honored Contributor

Looks like a nice dress for a more mature woman, not a young first time 20 something bride. 

While it's pretty, I'm not crazy about the collar. I would find it very annoying!

Honored Contributor

Oh, good heavens no.  Too much fabric, too much "stuff" going on with it.  

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry ladies....there's nothing I care for in the dress.  I'm not a fan of lace and the bottom looks disheveled and like it needs an iron (although I realize it's supposed to look that way).  I'm not a bow person and don't care for the oversized collar either.

I think I remember this episode but I'm not sure.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I'd like the skirt with a more formal type top--say with a high collar that hugs the neck (like a turtleneck but can't remember what you call it!  Lol!!!) and long sleeves.  Same material.

This looks a little more like a shopping for a husband dress thank marrying one.  And, as it is it would take a real special type of woman with flair and confidence to wear this version.