Valued Contributor

Another Tunic without Petite

Today features yet another another tunic (C Wonder) without a petite size option. It's too long even for the taller models really. Truthfully I probably wouldn't order it in petite either becasue QVC loves to add on length to plus sizes taking away the petite sizing option. (I"m an XL or 1X.

What is it with this bad fashion style? QVC sells almost nothing but. People think that they need that coverage  but in reality the garment just hugs the hips and butt and makes them look more obvious. Far better to have the garment sit a little higher, not cropped, but a regular length.

Honored Contributor

Re: Another Tunic without Petite

@Whosits wrote:

Today features yet another another tunic (C Wonder) without a petite size option. It's too long even for the taller models really. Truthfully I probably wouldn't order it in petite either becasue QVC loves to add on length to plus sizes taking away the petite sizing option. (I"m an XL or 1X.

What is it with this bad fashion style? QVC sells almost nothing but. People think that they need that coverage  but in reality the garment just hugs the hips and butt and makes them look more obvious. Far better to have the garment sit a little higher, not cropped, but a regular length.

They had it on a model at midnight who was 5 feet 0 inches tall. She looked really pretty in it.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a lot of D&Co tops just like this one I bought a few yrs ago (4 or5 yrs ago)  I bet lots of you have them too.

Respected Contributor

LOL, that's how a lot of us talls feel when they offer pants/bottoms with regular, petite and plus, but no talls.