Contributor

Re: Another Susan Graver Today's Special Value...

How does she do it? I like those deep knee bends. Pilates? The gym?

Honored Contributor

@ZefraThis thread is just as offensive as most of its posters think Susan is offensive.

Makes me think I should actually watch for the shows by some of the designers I will not buy from and start threads that shout why I wouldn't buy them.

PS:  It's actually been several years since I bought anything Susan.  I don't have a house full of her clothing, but she is still my favorite among QVC's vendors and when I/m back to buying more than one or two clothing items a year, I'm way more likely to buy Susan than to buy Louis or Renee or any of the newbies QVC has offered.

Trusted Contributor

OK, I'm going all in to say:

I deplore SG overpriced, over represented designs.

It's sad that the Q didn't pick Linea to become the house label back in the day. SG probably had an inside track with the Q President at the time. Of course, Louis would hold corporate to a different standard than SG does. Hard to believe that Linea was once on the Q chopping block. I suspect that was about the bottom line and not about sales. Linea's customers shut that idea down posthaste.

dee

Contributor

I am an "older" gal. Been shopping with the Q since the beginning, over 32 years for sure.. Anyway..  Last night i was listening to SG.. Some of her stuff is great, i remember the days when she started and sold it in Bloomies etc.  But for the love of God, count how many times she says "again".. And everyone seems to just run up to her everwhere.. I realize she's popular, but we are all allowed to have opinions. I buy her things, that doesn't mean i need to hear her that much.   You all being ugly to each other over opinions is very sad.. Allow all of us to have an opinion, respect it, and US for it.  Be decent and kind and most of all just plain nice.. This is a forum, where ideas and opinions are exchanged.. Not where you get reprimanded if certain folks don't like it!  PS- I still want the old diamonique stuff back (colors and larger stones)..LOL..  thats how far back I go!

Honored Contributor

I simply can no longer trust her manufacturing (fabrics to fit) and this from someone who was "all in" for her fashions years ago.... but I think SG has a very good heart and she's always happy but my gosh.... just a moment ago she ran out of breath before she ran out of words... it was startling to watch.... medics! Oxygen over here....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Why bring up a months old thread?

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Why bring up a months old thread?

@traveler

Why? Because it's Thursday and she has a TSV again today. It gives some people another excuse to rant about her and her line. These kind of threads have been ongoing for years, and she is still on the Q. The Q will continue to promote her brand and have TSVs because her items usually sell very well which means more money for the Q. Simple. 

Btw I haven't bought any SG in years, and I have seen items similar to hers in stores for similar and cheaper prices. However, I did see a few things this morning that I am thinking of ordering.