Honored Contributor

Re: Another Successful Halston TSV - over 70K Dresses Sold!

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Congratulations Cameron for another smash hit TSVHeart

Glad I bought my Palm Green dress last night.

Hoping for some good ODO's, you need something to present/promote for the Inspired Style & P M Style shows, lol Woman LOL

TSV sellouts don't seem happen often, especially on Monday's when I typically watch - the items are still being dragged out & promoted at 11p almost to the minute before the next TSV launches. 

Great job Cameron!!! Halstonettes Heart Cameron Heart

I like this dress, however I would like to see it in some type of print.  It is a cute dress.  I love the hi-lo hem.  For the summer it is perfect throw it on, nice pair of sandals, cute purse and you are done.

Honored Contributor

I won't be making it 70,001

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Congratulations Cameron for another smash hit TSVHeart

Glad I bought my Palm Green dress last night.

Hoping for some good ODO's, you need something to present/promote for the Inspired Style & P M Style shows, lol Woman LOL

TSV sellouts don't seem happen often, especially on Monday's when I typically watch - the items are still being dragged out & promoted at 11p almost to the minute before the next TSV launches. 

Great job Cameron!!! Halstonettes Heart Cameron Heart

I like this dress, however I would like to see it in some type of print.  It is a cute dress.  I love the hi-lo hem.  For the summer it is perfect throw it on, nice pair of sandals, cute purse and you are done.

@sunshine 919 - I think they should offer it in prints. Hope that is in the works!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@winamac1  Smiley LOL

Smiley Very Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

Totally agree. It looked like a nightgown. 

Valued Contributor

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

getting back to the positive.......i am looking forward to receiving my dresses. i thought it was a great basic  that you can do a lot with. price was right, love rayon/spandex blends, and a nice selection of colors. i have plenty of accessories and jewelry to play around with!!! Smiley LOL

maybe if this gets good reviews and because it did so well they will bring it back in prints and brighter colors.....would love to see that.

cameron is a great representative for this line. i am thinking about going back and getting that halston belt that went with the dress.

ENJOY!!!! Smiley Very Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I am not one of the 70K.  I don't want a t-shirt fabric dress, and I don't like the hem.  We all like different things so I  hope those who bought enjoy wearing it.