Honored Contributor

Re: Another Successful Halston TSV - over 70K Dresses Sold!

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Chi-town girl, I rec'd the presale for LR's TSV.  It's banded bottom cargo pants.  They are a knit material.  I believe they are $39.98.  I deleted the e-mail so I can't post it but check your e-mail.  

@Lipstickdiva - oh goodie! Thx for the notice. Some of the shopping emails sent to me get redirected to my junk folder. I will look for the pre sale email. Price seems good. If they are as cute as some of her previous cargos it might be a winner, better than another poly top ;-)

O.K. Found the presale email. Just sent today.

These look like one of her 1st cargos she offered in a soft drapey fabric. I missed out b/c of sizing issues (runs really large) & by the time I returned them the smaller sizes were gone. 

The TSV pants have the slash pockets at the waist & the flap pockets on the side by the lower hip area. These will be great for spring with the lighter fabric. Love the Vintage Rose color--they are coming home to me ;-) reg price=$49.

We can't post item numbers or links for future TSV's but I will try to post the photo later unless someone else can do it-maybe start a separate/new thread for it? Yay! Hope Lisa has more goodies on Friday. Should be a fun fashion day.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

image.jpeg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

I would order these if they came in Talls. Just Reg and Petite. Drat, but at 29" inseam, they would be above my ankle bones.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I would order these if they came in Talls. Just Reg and Petite. Drat, but at 29" inseam, they would be above my ankle bones.

@MaggieMack - thx for posting the photo! I wonder if they still might work for you depending on the rise & how they sit at your waist. They seem pretty slouchy. Have you tried Lisa's pants? Her long skirts, maxis & pants run long based on my experience/orders

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl, just got home after a night out and took your advice and ordered the Lisa pants in the Rose color. Weird, though. I entered the item number in the pic I posted and it came up at full price. I had to go back to the email portal to get the almost $10 discount. I will let you know how they work out. I have two pairs of killer pink heels to wear with the Rose pants. Fingers crossed!

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Chi-town girl, just got home after a night out and took your advice and ordered the Lisa pants in the Rose color. Weird, though. I entered the item number in the pic I posted and it came up at full price. I had to go back to the email portal to get the almost $10 discount. I will let you know how they work out. I have two pairs of killer pink heels to wear with the Rose pants. Fingers crossed!

@MaggieMack - I hope you love them! And you already have the perfect shoes. The Antique Rose will prob sell out 1st--so many of us want some fresh colors. I wear cargos with strappy heels, high wedge sandals and flip flops. Very versatile & comfy. This could be a hit TSV b/c her cargos sell out many times at $60+ 

I also noticed that you can only get the TSV price via the email link & that's prob why it's ok to post the photo & item#. Bummed I'm going to miss the shows on Fri but I will catch the launch show Thurs night. Now patiently waiting to see the rest of her Spring collection. 

Honored Contributor

I am so glad you love your dress.  There is nothing like ordering something to wear and it looks and feels as nice as you hoped you would.  Good for you.  It is a cute dress..  Enjoy wearing it.Smiley Happy

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I got the dress today in the mail.   Bought it in blue and LOVE IT!  love the way it just flows over the body.  It has some body to the fabric which makes is scrumcious.  I wish I would have bought a second at the TSV price.  I will get another for sure.  LOVE the blue color!  A++++