Honored Contributor

Re: Another Soft Surroundings find

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I am back!

I order 3 things.  I could not call up my cart on my phone, so I didn't order the 2 things I wanted.

This is the Cecily Swing Jacket. This runs more like their loungewear line and they tend to be oversized, so I went a size down in this one.

Jacket 2.jpg

This is the Eyelet Zip Jacket and I ordered my regular size.

Jacket.jpg

I also ordered the skort in white.

My order came this afternoon.  She ordered the skort in the wrong size, so I have to get it exchanged next week when I go back.  It's a really nice material, cut and perfect length for me (I am 5'4" and right on the border of petite, so some skirts are a smidge too long for proper proportion).

The white lace zip up is very nice.  I need to iron it and see if the colar wil be annoying on me.

The hoodie I need to try on with my jeans and see how it looks.  It may be a bit too long for me and I don't know how I feel about the inside of the hood.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like how the lace zip up looks in this photo. Very pretty. I can't really tell much from the photo about the hoodie, but it looks nice too. Sorry about the wrong size skort being ordered, hope you get that all sorted out. Thanks so much for your review, @VaBelle35.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 

Did you get the white top?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1, no, several mentioned sizing issues and, not having a store close by to return if it doesn't fit, made me decide not to order. It's very pretty though.
"To each their own, in all things".
Contributor

It is very pretty but a little pricey for me in a top.  I get their catalog  too and love browsing Smiley Happy