Honored Contributor

Another PLW jean on clearance

But only until midnight tonight?! I really like the look and quality of the last pair I purchased. Regular is 32" in the inseam and the petite is 29"

Only 1% spandex for those of you that prefer that (99 cotton)

I had to size down from my usual QVC size . The affirmations are hidden

2AEB6EB0-9BE9-45B0-8E05-EC673CA4418A.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Another PLW jean on clearance

I just happened to flip past tonight and thought those were really cute! They look comfortable too. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse 

I was very pleasantly surprised with the last pair. If you need or want a new pair of jeans I think you'll like them

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation. I haven't bought a pair of new jeans since COVID so I'm probably due!

Regular Contributor

@Andreatoo These are cute!!  I like the 32" length, I'm 5'7 but have long legs and it's tough to find jeans that are long enough.  I'm off to order Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pixie66 @GenXmuse 

I could swear she said limited time but when I checked after midnight they were still the same price!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation @Andreatoo 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Pixie66 @GenXmuse 

Update: I received my second pair of clearance jeans and they're just as nice as the first pair and the size is consistent to the brand. Down one size from my usual Q size

Regular Contributor

@Andreatoo - Glad to hear you like them.  I ordered them but just came back from vacation, so I have a few packages to open.  The jeans should be in one of them lol...I'll post when I open them.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Pixie66 

Update: I received my second pair of clearance jeans and they're just as nice as the first pair and the size is consistent to the brand. Down one size from my usual Q size

@Andreatoo - this is one of my fav Q brands - keep me posted on your finds and experience 😀

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri