Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another Katie Holmes dress this week

Well this confirms it...I stand by my words in the previous post about Katie...once again she does look disheveled...and in this case ridic!

Respected Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

I'm always surprised she is known for her fashion sense.  To me she usually looks like a sloppy hot mess. Very attractive woman but I find it hard to believe she had  a fashion line.

I agree with you.  She's such a nice looking young woman with plenty of fame and fortune, and she winds up looking like this for an upscale event. 

I don't care for the oversized shirt worn as a jacket here.  If she wanted to cover herself up, she shouldn't have worn that dress, I'm sure she had plenty of other choices.  And the white shoes throw me off as well.  I get the casual vibe, but I would have at least gone for a black shoe.  Oh well....

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

I'm convinced she does sloppy on purpose.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I'm sure.  Maybe when she was quite young, Cher could have worn that dress in a performance.  The rest of us -- no way

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

"Street corner" attire

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

What a hot mess!  NO, just NO!!

Respected Contributor

Some other looks from  Katie Holmes. I have always thought of her has being pretty.

Katie Holmes' Best Outfits Ever | Katie Holmes Style Gallery

Katie Holmes in Boho Dress at Global Citizen Festival - PureWow

Katie Holmes Wearing a Zac Posen Dress | Zac Posen Is Closing His Business,  but We Will Always Have These Incredible Gowns | POPSUGAR Fashion Photo 3

Katie Holmes Wows in Chic Purple Gown at Designer Gala -- See the Look! |  Entertainment Tonight

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee Those are beautiful, especially that last gown.

She wore the original black dress to New York fashion week, so some designer probably wanted her to wear it.

It's 2021 and she's a very beautiful wealthy single woman and Mom. She doesn't need to "look for a boyfriend" by wearing an outfit like that. I'm quite sure if she wants one she has plenty of interested parties. Maybe she doesn't want one! Such a non 1950's attitude.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

The dress in the OP is a mess.  

Esteemed Contributor

The entire look is a disheveled mess.  It's certainly not sexy, chic, cool, trendy or whatever look she was going for.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown