Esteemed Contributor

Another HUE sale..sleepwear!

[ Edited ]

All sleepwear 30% off..info on their website~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Another HUE sale..sleepwear!

I've picked up 3 pair. Cute prints.  They are not fleece or flannel which some may need, but they are a perfect winter weight for my part of the world.  Shipping hurts, but it's worth it when they are priced so low.  I've liked the Hue brand for socks as well. 

PS One pair came to me as if it was an unwrapped return, just shoved in the bag not even folded, but they were unworn.  But at the price I cannot complain, and they are fine after a washing.

Honored Contributor

I love hue.  I wear their separates to bed all of the time!  I love their v neck colored t's and cute bottoms!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

I've picked up 3 pair. Cute prints.  They are not fleece or flannel which some may need, but they are a perfect winter weight for my part of the world.  Shipping hurts, but it's worth it when they are priced so low.  I've liked the Hue brand for socks as well. 

PS One pair came to me as if it was an unwrapped return, just shoved in the bag not even folded, but they were unworn.  But at the price I cannot complain, and they are fine after a washing.

the 30% sale ALSO includes free shipping..the sale ends tomorrow and the code is on their website..I can't post it here..

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West