Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another Celine Dion outfit......

I really like Celine, and have always found her to be a very beautiful and classy! Pink is my favorite color and I absolutely LOVE this shade of pink! The outfit, well..😲😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Since her husband passed, who she was with from a very young age, she is in total control and maybe, just maybe she is having fun, doing things she never did before and that includes dressing as she wants.  I wish her well

@mspatmac 

She spent the majority of her childhood and a good portion of her adult life with a man that basically groomed her from the age of 12?! That's a hard reality but she's finally free to call the shots in her life

Honored Contributor

I love Celine's voice but she desperately needs help in the wardrobe dept.  She looks foolish in this outfit and sneakers.  Good God, Lady, get a consultant for your wardrobe.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Just when you thought her bizarre outfits can't get any worse ..... along comes this.  

Honored Contributor

So Prada does SpongeBob SquarePants' outfits, too?

Esteemed Contributor

Forget the outfit..... her face & hair looks really good in this picture 🥰

Esteemed Contributor

Celine has a beautiful voice. But I Believe that she's been totally lost since her husband died.I think she hides behind crazy outlandish fashions so people can't see her pain.

Celine needs a stylist that will tell her the truth & a psychiatrist that will help her face it.

I wish her nothing but the very best.