Valued Contributor

I am really annoyed by how Q decides to send out its orders. I ordered the sand sateen jacket as soon as it was available and well before it aired on the morning show (I placed the order before going to bed). Now it shows on my order status as backordered. I don't understand why those who place orders early end up not receiving their item. This is particularly annoying when you order a coordinating item (like the tank) but don't know if you should keep it and take a chance that you will receive the jacket too.

This is my second backordered Linea item this week. Someone needs to let the buyers know to order more stock. They should know the neutrals, like the sand color, tend to sell out first.

Off my soap box (for now). I needed to vent! Anyone else seeing items backordered on their order status?

{#emotions_dlg.angry}

Occasional Visitor

Re: Annoyed by "Backordered"

I am sick and tired of placing an order that is AVAILABLE WHEN I am placing the order. Then QVC changes in from "in process" to "backorder". Don't say it's available and it's not! I am a very big QVC buyer and it's stressfull. I get excited about an upcoming delivery and then QVC says it is not happening any time soon!!!