Respected Contributor

Re: Anna Campbell Wedding Dresses

Very beautiful, elegant, without being too risqué- They also look lightweight and comfortable!

Esteemed Contributor

Almost too beautiful for words! Compare these to some of those way overdone Pnina Tornai obscenities that pass for bridal gowns on SYTTD. These put hers to shame. I wonder if Randy is getting the jitters because even compared to his new line of bridal gowns, some of which are truly beautiful, they even stand out from his because they are so feminine and unique.

Honored Contributor

Oh  my these are beautiful.  Any Groom seeing his Bride would faint at the alter.  Lovely.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

All of them are stunning,very feminine, different but yet not like a lot of the ones we have been seeing so much of....I love these!

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Silver Fox1I follow Kleinfeld from SYTTD on Instagram, they posted that they just started carrying her dresses. On their site the first dress I posted is $3, 000.00-not outrageously expensive by today's standards. I don't know about the prices on her other dresses.

@Greeneyedlady21, No that's not at all outrageous ! That's what I paid for my daughters wedding dress, it was a Vera Wang and very pretty but nothing like these, these are apsolutely beautiful !  LOL they make me wish I had another daughter to marry off.  

Respected Contributor

Breathtaking—-ethereal 

Esteemed Contributor

There all beautiful.  The only one I didn't really care for was the one with pleats.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

These are so beautiful. Wish I could have gotten something like this when I married. They are so stunning.

Respected Contributor

I like all of them

Honored Contributor

This one is called the Carolina. They're so beautiful to look at

AnnaCampbellCarolina3.jpg650x+(1).jpg650x.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"