Occasional Contributor

Hello!

I'm not sure about this so thought this would be a good place to find the answer! Is it OK to wear heels (1-2") with ankle-length pants are should they be worn with flats or flat sandals only?

Thanks for any input!

Valued Contributor

Hi EK!

I personally think that you can wear absolutely any type of shoe with ankle pants. They would be darling with anything from flats to stilettos and everything in between. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

I wear ankle length pants with heels all of the time. It looks great.

Super Contributor

I never thought heels looked good with ankle length pants or crop pants. I have always worn flats with them or maybe a low wedge.

Respected Contributor

I like them with either. I'm liking ankle pants more and more.

Respected Contributor

I like ankle pants a lot...wearing a pair right now! I wear them with flats or a 2-inch heel (about all I can manage these days), but I've seen them worn with higher--MUCH higher--heels and they are stunning!

Respected Contributor

That's the beauty of Ankle Pants! They look great with all kinds of Footwear - Flats, Heels of all heights, Wedges - Shoes & Sandals - Pointy Toe, Round Toe - and Tall Boots!

Contributor
I just bought a pair of ankle pants from Loft that have the elastic at the ankle. I tried them on with some high-heeled wedges and they look awesome! Very versatile!
Honored Contributor

I prefer flats with ankle pants but sometimes I'll wear a wedge. Personally I do not like heels with them.

Occasional Contributor

Thank all of you. You answered my question and made some great points!