Respected Contributor

Re: Anji Corley gone from HSN

Wow! She wasn't even @ HSN that long. But this young lady has charisma. I'm sure she'll go far.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor

Wow I don't even remember her. I am sure that is it hard for a shopping channel to see someone leave after only a short time there. They spend a lot of time grooming and training them.

I remember a woman that was a host with QVC for only what seemed like, 6 months. She said she couldn't stand being away from her family, so she left and went back. I think she was from Arizona. I wish I could remember her name. She had brunette hair.

Regular Contributor

On 2/11/2015 imaclotheshog said:

Wow I don't even remember her. I am sure that is it hard for a shopping channel to see someone leave after only a short time there. They spend a lot of time grooming and training them.

I remember a woman that was a host with QVC for only what seemed like, 6 months. She said she couldn't stand being away from her family, so she left and went back. I think she was from Arizona. I wish I could remember her name. She had brunette hair.

That was Laura Kobar she started the same time as Rachel Boesing but left after about 6 months since her husband and kids were still in Phoenix I believe one of kids was a senior in high school at the time so the commute back and forth probably got to be too much.

Super Contributor

Yes that was her! Thank you for reminding me of her name, I couldn't think of it. That's too bad, but then again I am not sure I would leave Arizona for Pennsylvania for any job. I love Arizona it is beautiful.

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed watching Anji. She was fun, informative, and stylish.

Esteemed Contributor

I join the others who say they enjoyed Anji. I didn't even realize that she was gone until I read this. I know she often mentioned that she did a lot of work in radio before HSN, so maybe she'll return to something in that field.

Honored Contributor

Anji was with HSN for 3 1/2 years.

Frequent Contributor

I liked Anji too.  I just saw her on hs network a few minutes ago presenting Prof. Amos products. I know some former QVC hosts have gone on to present products for vendors, and it seemed that was what she was doing tonight.

Respected Contributor

I liked her style.

Respected Contributor

I loved her and I think she is just beautiful. Sorry to hear she left but I don't watch HSN barely at all.