Honored Contributor

I didn't see Anji hosting often but it dawned on me that I've not seen her doing those HSN spotlights she normally did. I went to her FB page and saw this:

-- A Purposeful + Positive Push -- just two weeks ago a small knocking of discernment arrived like a bulldozer. Then two days ago my friend Lesley Ann Machado called me a "Warrior" on a day that I felt..ummm...weak. Little did she know how much she encouraged me. I AM! You are! Today, I shared on-air my decision that it's time for me to let God work my gifts, talents, dreams and destiny by moving me into exciting & innovative opportunities in new media ventures! For over 3 1.../2 years HSN has loved, appreciated, motivated, respected and invested in me and it's been magical!!! I love you and the millions of customers who trust me by opening their homes, hearts & wallets, the super crew, designers, guests and co-hosts...I blow many hugs, kisses, high-fives! Join me in the morning (Wednesday) for an awesome show at 6am on Anji Corley on HSN. Wishing you grace and peace always! It is fun here! The AC story continues...

It appears from her page she is now living in New York.

Contributor

Re: Anji Corley gone from HSN

I think she is from NYC originally. I liked her. She got a little energetic at times, but all and all, a very watchable host.

I preferred her over the "new" Shannon. Well, the "old" Shannon, too. She is a snake oil salesman, always threatening that something will sell out. It's usually still there well into the next day.

Honored Contributor

Dishy, I was seeing the new Shannon early in the morning, maybe the 6:00 hour but now I'm seeing Tamara in that slot.

I saw the brand new host, whose name escapes me now. Gray hair, older woman?????? She did one of the fashion clearance shows last week. I generally can tolerate most hosts and while they might say something eyeroll worthy to me, very little makes me change the channel, but she did.

She definitely was not ready to be on her own presenting items. And I understand that she is new but out of all the brand new hosts I've seen throughout the years, she was the worst first time host I've ever seen. I was getting embarrassed for her it was so bad. There were quite a few instances of dead air space and everything was "We/I got." "We got this in black. We got this in pink. We got this in cognac." {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Super Contributor

Anji did the Spotlights and many jewelry videos. I liked her. Maybe she hosted overnights as I do not recall seeing her host daytime or primetime. If it was overnights she had probably had no social life and after 3 years I don't blame her for leaving. Maybe she's going to EVINE lol.

Trusted Contributor

I've always liked her. When I first started watching her shows, I thought that QVC should hire someone like her. She could really do something for the Q. But now I see HSN has a new, older woman as a host (check Bill Green's FB).

Honored Contributor

On 2/9/2015 sashamatthews said:

I've always liked her. When I first started watching her shows, I thought that QVC should hire someone like her. She could really do something for the Q. But now I see HSN has a new, older woman as a host (check Bill Green's FB).

Sasha, that is the new host I was talking about in my post above. I saw her last week doing a fashion clearance and she definitely wasn't ready to host solo. It was embarrassingly bad.

Super Contributor

Bill Green is on right now with Technibond and the new host is on with him. I think he said her name is Melinda. She seems a bit lost

She just mentioned her regular time slots are 2 to 4 AM and sometimes 4 to 6 AM. Bill is probably bringing her along as her Mentor. He prodded her to start a Facebook page.

Respected Contributor

I have to say Anji was one of my least favorite hosts, so I'm not unhappy to see her move on.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/9/2015 moonstone dunes said:

Bill Green is on right now with Technibond and the new host is on with him. I think he said her name is Melinda. She seems a bit lost

She just mentioned her regular time slots are 2 to 4 AM and sometimes 4 to 6 AM. Bill is probably bringing her along as her Mentor. He prodded her to start a Facebook page.

I saw the new host w/ Bill this a.m. for the first time. I thought she was a lot older than she probably is. Her hands are gorgeous, so she isn't as old as she looks at first blush. Personally, I would like to see her hair darkened a bit ~ maybe that's the reason for the more mature look ???

Edited to add: I, also, felt she was a little unsteady in her new spot.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Frequent Contributor

Her promos were a bit over the top for me. I hate that phony way she used to come across. As a host she was OK. Not much for the phony gushing kind of thing. It's why I dislike Courtney.

I'm sure she will do well whatever she decides to do.