Respected Contributor

Re: Animal Prints Seem to be really big this year......

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Okay, so I just decided to branch out from leopard to snake. I've been waiting for a major discount on this J. Crew merino wool sweater, and it appeared today -- original price is $98, on sale now for $35:

j.crew: tippi sweater in snake print, right side, view zoomed

@suzyQ3  I haven't gotten that brave yet and snakes creep me out Smiley LOL  I know you will look lovely in it.  I, myself, would probably look like a python that just swallowed a human. Smiley LOLSmiley LOL   I'm shaped like a Weeble, 

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Okay, so I just decided to branch out from leopard to snake. I've been waiting for a major discount on this J. Crew merino wool sweater, and it appeared today -- original price is $98, on sale now for $35:

@suzyQ3  I haven't gotten that brave yet and snakes creep me out Smiley LOL  I know you will look lovely in it.  I, myself, would probably look like a python that just swallowed a human. Smiley LOLSmiley LOL   I'm shaped like a Weeble, 

Stop it, @Georgiagrama :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, here it is ladies.  My first foray into animal print.  Lands End. $9.97.   Maybe from here, my courage will improve and I'll branch out . Smiley LOLshirt.jpg

Respected Contributor

@willdob3  This is a brave as I have gotten this season. Found this on Lands End. shirt

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Lands End has some nice animal print tops in their new catalog.

@twinsister   I took your suggestion for Lands End and got this one for $9.97.  If you happen to spot another one, let me know Smiley LOLshirt.jpg

Honored Contributor

I tried on this leopard print dress in Marshalls today..$39.99. Fit me so beautifully. I talked myself out of buying it, will probably regret that.

Macy's is selling it for $139! It's polyester but a very nice quality and weight of poly. It has 3/4 sleeves with ties on them.

Calvin-Klein-Animal-Print-Shirtdress.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I tried on this leopard print dress in Marshalls today..$39.99. Fit me so beautifully. I talked myself out of buying it, will probably regret that.

Macy's is selling it for $139! It's polyester but a very nice quality and weight of poly. It has 3/4 sleeves with ties on them.

Calvin-Klein-Animal-Print-Shirtdress.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21   It's beautiful!!!  You need to go back and get this before someone else does.  If I ever find something that fits me properly, I get it right then.  My shape has changed completely from my younger years and it's few and far between that I find something that fits and is stylish.  

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Btw the leopard print dress at Marshalls is a Calvin Klein. I should have bought it😟

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Nine West brown and black leopard open toe heels - CHECK

Isaac Mizrahi black and taupe leopard flats - CHECK

Ann Taylor black and brown short cardigan - CHECK

Jones NY black, gray, and white leopard blouse - CHECK

Brown and black leopard chiffon scarf - CHECK

Yeah, I like leopard in measured doses.

I am thinking of ordering the Iman leopard leggings (on sale at HSN)  but have a fear of people thinking I'm doing a Peg Bundy.  

I own the Iman leopard leggings..LOVE them..better get them if they're still available..she might not be back! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West