Respected Contributor

Re: Animal Prints Seem to be really big this year......

I have always had a few animal print pieces in the closet. I’m thinking of getting a pair of leopard print flats. Fun!

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

These shirts are the HSN 8/29 TS...$35. There are other prints, too. It has long sleeves. The model has them cuffed. I like the olive.

motto-stretch-chiffon-printed-button-front-shirt-d-20190610072536913_657663_HS1.jpg

motto-stretch-chiffon-printed-button-front-shirt-d-20190610072537027_657663_DV6.jpg

@SilleeMee 

I ordered the regular leopard print one! I laughed out loud when I realized what I said in my earlier post and then just hours later was ordering animal print that is not snake/reptile! I hope I like it. I’m not sure what the fabric will be like.

@willdob3 

I like the bottom one. I checked the site, and I just am not sure about the fabric. But, from the presentation, the print itself is beautiful.  

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 

I found this on J Crew in what I think the size is that I would need. Did you find this tee to be thin?   The reviews say it's very thin, and I am not a thin person, so, I don't want to risk looking lumpy in this gorgeous top.    

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

These shirts are the HSN 8/29 TS...$35. There are other prints, too. It has long sleeves. The model has them cuffed. I like the olive.

motto-stretch-chiffon-printed-button-front-shirt-d-20190610072536913_657663_HS1.jpg

motto-stretch-chiffon-printed-button-front-shirt-d-20190610072537027_657663_DV6.jpg

@SilleeMee 

I ordered the regular leopard print one! I laughed out loud when I realized what I said in my earlier post and then just hours later was ordering animal print that is not snake/reptile! I hope I like it. I’m not sure what the fabric will be like.

@willdob3 

I like the bottom one. I checked the site, and I just am not sure about the fabric. But, from the presentation, the print itself is beautiful.  

@Georgiagrama 

Thanks. That is the one I ordered. I’m not sure about the fabric either. They almost lost me by calling it “stretch chiffon.” I don’t want anything sheer and/or fragile. I’m hard on my clothes no matter how careful I try to be. But it doesn’t look too sheer and lightweight is what I want. Amy said it feels like silk and that sounds nice. Fingers crossed!

Honored Contributor

I'm really happy that there will be more animal prints available.  I need to add to my stash.  

I recently bought some ivory snakeskin booties ... thinking of going back and getting the leopard ones too!

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@suzyQ3 

I found this on J Crew in what I think the size is that I would need. Did you find this tee to be thin?   The reviews say it's very thin, and I am not a thin person, so, I don't want to risk looking lumpy in this gorgeous top.    

@Georgiagrama, I'd hate to steer you wrong. It's a very soft 100 percent cotton. It is not a beefy cotton, so I guess you could say that is on the thin side. But I just took a look at the two reviews, and I don't think either made much of an issue about it.

In case you decide to go for it. do sign up for their rewards program (free), and you'll always get free shipping. If you have a store near you, you can return it without paying for return shipping.

Right now you can get 40 percent off. That's as high as J.Crew goes for full-priced items.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
QVC Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

Love the loafers , here are my new Kitten heels.18895ACB-FD55-424B-8952-136B9F37F3C3.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Okay, so I just decided to branch out from leopard to snake. I've been waiting for a major discount on this J. Crew merino wool sweater, and it appeared today -- original price is $98, on sale now for $35:

j.crew: tippi sweater in snake print, right side, view zoomed

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

Very nice!