Frequent Contributor

Angel was so funny on Friday when Mark Wahlberg was touring QVC studios with his brother. I say Mark should put that whole scene in a movie. It was straight out of a Lucy Ball show typte comedy. Go Jayne Brown. Love u Angel u have much potential in the movie business. Love that Quacker Factory. Bought the todays special value with the flags.

Honored Contributor

Has he got something he's gonna sell ? Why was he there, wonder ?

Love Mark's movies !

Super Contributor

Angle .. i stil want an Easter Shirt for next year ...!!

Frequent Contributor

Hi he was actually touring the studio andjust walking through with his touring badge on. He was off cam. And well u know Angel made him feel right at home and invited him in to say hi to us.

Honored Contributor

Right....just touring...lol   He'll be selling something on Qvc, it's just  matter of what and when.

Frequent Contributor

He probably was just walking thru doesn't he have wahlberg restaurants all over. He even has one here. Why when u own a restaurant u could be anywhere.

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Right....just touring...lol   He'll be selling something on Qvc, it's just  matter of what and when.

I agree.   I don't see the Wahlbergs just passing time taking the QVC tour, lol.   I'll bet we see "Wahlburgers" presented on ITKWD in the future.  

Honored Contributor

The Wahlberg family has severa stores, mainy selling hamburgers (called Wahlbergers, I believe).

The person who was with him is his brother.  He's also on the TV show about the family and their hamburger business.  This brother is the one responsible for this business.

My guess (and it's probably a good one) is he was there because they will be selling their hamburgers (Wahlburgers) on QVC in some fashion.

Here:https://www.wahlburgersrestaurant.com/

And here:http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/wahlberg-brothers-shooting-reality-show-article-1.1246013

I didn't see anything about Wahlburgers and QVC so maybe he was just there for 'talks'.  I think (as they say) maybe it let the cat out of the bag.....Ha!

Honored Contributor

Marky Mark has an illustrious criminal record he's seeking to get expunged...