Respected Contributor

I have to say that I like her very much, but what happened to her eyebrows tonight. They look like she painted them on with a magic marker. They jumped right out at me as soon as I looked at her and this is not the way she usually looks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Angel......what happened?

Her hair looks more brassy, it is usually a softer blonde. Her overall make-up looks slightly darker to me, but her eyebrows are not that noticable. I think it is just heavier make-up in general.

Esteemed Contributor

She looks fabulous. I like her brows...not sure I would have even noticed anything different about her.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Super Contributor

I think she looks fabulous tonight!!! She is a beautiful woman and always looks great on-air

Respected Contributor

What's with all the silly kicks, punches, and dance moves?
Honored Contributor

Angel is awesome. She looks relaxed and happy. Good to see!

Sparklestar, the kicking and other moves are known as the Quacker Kick. It's to show how you can really move in Dream Jeannes. Like how when you try on jeans in the dressing room you bend and move around to see if they fit? Angel always does it when she's presenting Dream Jeannes.

I'd highly recommend Dream Jeannes to anyone who hasn't tried them. They are extremely flattering and comfy, at least on me they are. And my DH loves me in them.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

She said she's learning the tango .... I believe that's the dance she mentioned ...

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't have the Q on so I switched over....Angel looks quite beautiful....nothing wrong with her brows...she is a lovely person....Jeanne knew what she was doing when she had Angel come aboard....she couldn't have picked a better person to represent her line...

Frequent Contributor

Were we watching the same show, same Angel?

I was thinking the exact opposite tonight! I think her hair looks healthier, thicker. I thought she looked rested and pretty on the initial TSV show today. I think she's lovely and i always enjoy watching her.

Honored Contributor

What a tango web she weaves when she talks about the sleeves.