Esteemed Contributor

Re: Angel......what happened?

I don't see any difference in her eyebrows than the way they were last night or just about any other time and would never have noticed them unless this was posted. I'm sorry, but are we now down to worrying about someone's eyebrows? I think she's a lovely woman, pleasant, fun, and informative during the presentations, and I would much rather see her kicks than the "no more wiggle, no more jiggle" dances! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/20/2014 Perkup said:

She's just ok with me - nothing special. Sorry fans. I hate the kicks and gyrations. She does look better with her hair under control, though. And her makeup is greatly improved over the usual. Eyebrows are definitely different, and much darker.

But last night Patrick was on with Quacker Factory and I really enjoyed him. Very knowledgeable and well spoken. No high kicks, no happy dances, no schmuck. Just good information and measurements, etc. I have no idea who he is, but I'd much rather see him than Angel. He must have something to do with the designs because he knew so much. He also shared stories about Jeanne, so apparently he's been around a while. Nice guy.

I like Patrick, too! Smiley Happy If QVC wants another male host, I suggest they see what they can do to bring him on board full time. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Poster: have you ever thought that it could be a medical condition and you may have hurt her feelings?
Honored Contributor

Angel seems like one of the friendliest vendors on the Q.

Respected Contributor

All I am saying is that her eyebrows used to be a lighter shade of brown and now are a different dark shade that shows up more with her light hair.

I am not in any way attacking Angel. Haven't you ever seen a person for years and all of a sudden you see them and something is different.....I think she just has more makeup on than usual....even think false eyelashes. Perhaps because she was introducing the Today's Special Value, she wanted to look a bit more accentuated.

Regular Contributor

On 6/20/2014 SnarkyLips said:

She's enjoyable to watch. Jeanne wasn't so much.

I agree. Jeanne was ok, but I really like Angel. I like the kicks and punches. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being goofy and bringing fun into a presentation. But I can see why a stuffy type person would complain about it.
Super Contributor

On 6/20/2014 Porcelain said:

This has always been her style. She's fun and enthusiastic and energetic. If she's not your cup of tea, I seriously doubt Quacker Factory or Jeanne Bice would be a good fit for you. It's an exuberant, bubbly, and very sparkly brand.

When I first started shopping at QVC and would watch Jeanne, I never saw her stand or move much as she was always seated but enjoyed her and I'm quite sure she was a lovely person who is missed.

IMO, Jeanne would be telling Angel to stop those moves at once. She ruins every presentation regardless of who the host is or what items she's selling with those moves. It is a complete turnoff as she seems very aggressive and masculine which taints the brand and makes her seem very hostile which is the exact opposite of the image she tries so hard to cultivate.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Super Contributor

On 6/20/2014 kittymomNC said:

I don't see any difference in her eyebrows than the way they were last night or just about any other time and would never have noticed them unless this was posted. I'm sorry, but are we now down to worrying about someone's eyebrows? I think she's a lovely woman, pleasant, fun, and informative during the presentations, and I would much rather see her kicks than the "no more wiggle, no more jiggle" dances! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I don't want to see any dances or singing or begging for Facebook friends or Facebook being mentioned. What is their problem other than not enough activity on Facebook perhaps? Maybe some of their "friends" are so sick of this that they've "DEFRIENDED THEM" or "DISLIKED" them.

I have never made a comment on any of their pages but did put a like for QVC on my Facebook page. I removed that just recently as I refuse to help these overpaid salespersons to profit any more than they already have.

Stop Angel, Renee, David and all the other copycats. They are not cute, funny, talented and I have usually reach for the remote when it starts.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/20/2014 Classique said:
On 6/20/2014 Porcelain said:

This has always been her style. She's fun and enthusiastic and energetic. If she's not your cup of tea, I seriously doubt Quacker Factory or Jeanne Bice would be a good fit for you. It's an exuberant, bubbly, and very sparkly brand.

When I first started shopping at QVC and would watch Jeanne, I never saw her stand or move much as she was always seated but enjoyed her and I'm quite sure she was a lovely person who is missed.

IMO, Jeanne would be telling Angel to stop those moves at once. She ruins every presentation regardless of who the host is or what items she's selling with those moves. It is a complete turnoff as she seems very aggressive and masculine which taints the brand and makes her seem very hostile which is the exact opposite of the image she tries so hard to cultivate.

It's also possible you didn't know much about Jeanne Bice. I think she would be looking down on Angel now and saying "You go, girl!" With that sweet face and her bubbly demeanor, I've never seen any single thing about Angel or her "moves" (which are to demonstrate the stretch and comfort in the Dream Jeannes) that would conceivably make me think "aggressive" or "masculine". JMO....Smile