Honored Contributor

Re: Angel 's wedding picture

Here is her dress from FFANY:

Honored Contributor

The bottom photo is her dress from Angel's wedding.

Honored Contributor

Angel was a lovely bride.  She really knows how to "rock" her look. I love her (sort of) throwback glamorous up'do.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you watch the video for QF A227963 whuch ar a hot pick today,  Angel was on A.M Style this morning!   She said she has QF shows this Wednesday too and isn't going on her honeymoon for several more days yet.

New Contributor

Oh my word!  Angel, you look stunning!  Glen is a TWIN to my friend's brother--TWO very handsome gentlemen!!  God bless you and Glen.  Dennis did not let you down re your gown.  It is YOU!  Beautiful lady, beautiful gown, handsome hubby!  You hit the jackpot Sweetie, and so did Glen!

Soon to be married 50 years, I wish the same for you and Glen!

Honored Contributor

She looked lovely.  Not a big fan of the dress at all, but she rocked it.  

She looked considerably slimmer when I saw her on air yesterday.  Weddings are a big motivator for weight loss.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

If you watch the video for QF A227963 whuch ar a hot pick today,  Angel was on A.M Style this morning!   She said she has QF shows this Wednesday too and isn't going on her honeymoon for several more days yet.

I think she looks thinner in that outfit than she did in her wedding gown.  While I agree she was a stunning bride, I do not think the style dress flattered her as much as a custom made designer gown should..  Her make-up and hair were very nice.

Trusted Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I think she looks thinner in that outfit than she did in her wedding gown.  While I agree she was a stunning bride, I do not think the style dress flattered her as much as a custom made designer gown should..  Her make-up and hair were very nice.

I agree.  She has lost a ton of weight and looks great, but those strapless gowns are tough to pull off for a plus size girl.  Still, she looked gorgeous!  The makeup looked amazing!  

Janes dresses above are both really flattering on her!

Honored Contributor

What a perfect dress for Angel!  Looks like it was designed with love by a good friend.  Dennis hit it out of the park with this one--it was just right!

Honored Contributor

@Jerseygirl1266 wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I agree.  She has lost a ton of weight and looks great, but those strapless gowns are tough to pull off for a plus size girl.  Still, she looked gorgeous!  The makeup looked amazing!  

Janes dresses above are both really flattering on her!

Angel has been saying on air that she is now a size Large.  No longer plus-sized.