Trusted Contributor

Re: Angel 's wedding picture

So beautiful! I'm so happy for her!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Angel looks ultra-glam in the photo with her husband!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not a fan of the dress. Typical strapless dress - not original and BORING.

Honored Contributor

a few more photos from the wedding.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Jane looks like she's wearing the same dress she wore for FFANY.

Honored Contributor

Oh thank you so much for posting all of these pictures! I usually DVR her shows because they're so much fun and she seems so kind. (I wasn't watching QVC when Jeanne was there).

She looks beautiful. I love the picture of her with her groom and she's leaning on his shoulder. Her gown is exquisite! If Mally did her makeup, I sure it's staying put through the happy tears!

Everyone else looks great too. Nice to see Liam and Staci Ann - I love her hair! Kerin looks beautiful as always, as do Leah, Jane, and the Marias! The guys look handsome. I'm sure it was a beautiful wedding, and I'll be looking forward to more pictures. Heart

Super Contributor

I met Angel when she was a model @ the Atlantis when QVC had a trip there many years ago--she was soo sweet--she talked to all of us--it was great meeting her way back then--& shHearte still is a sweetheart!.....................best wishes to her & her husband--YES she looked beautiful on her wedding day xoxoxo

Honored Contributor

That's nice.  I will take a look.  It seems as though she was engaged forever. I don't watch Q much but I honestly thought she was married already.  Thanks for the heads up.

Honored Contributor

Her dress is lovely.  She looks lovely.  She also looks smaller than I remember.  Good for Angel.  Congratulations.  Thanks for posting the picturesSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

they say all brides are beautiful, but angel drove this one out of the park!  she is just plain gorgeous.  head to toe glorious.  the dress to die for.  dennis did not let her down.  makeup perfect, hair perfect.  what a lovely couple.

i hope she has a wonderful life with her new husband and all the best to them.