Honored Contributor

Re: Angel 's wedding picture

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Jerseygirl1266 wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

If you watch the video for QF A227963 whuch ar a hot pick today,  Angel was on A.M Style this morning!   She said she has QF shows this Wednesday too and isn't going on her honeymoon for several more days yet.

I think she looks thinner in that outfit than she did in her wedding gown.  While I agree she was a stunning bride, I do not think the style dress flattered her as much as a custom made designer gown should..  Her make-up and hair were very nice.

I agree.  She has lost a ton of weight and looks great, but those strapless gowns are tough to pull off for a plus size girl.  Still, she looked gorgeous!  The makeup looked amazing!  

Janes dresses above are both really flattering on her!

Angel has been saying on air that she is now a size Large.  No longer plus-sized.

What did she used to be, an XL or a 1X?

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

What did she used to be, an XL or a 1X?

Yes.  Smiley Happy   I think she has been both.  She's stated one or the other, depending on how she wanted something to fit (XL or 1X).

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Pearlee.  happy

She looks great!

Valued Contributor

Angel use to be a plus size model on QVC.  That is where Jeanne Bice discovered her.

Respected Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

If you watch the video for QF A227963 whuch ar a hot pick today,  Angel was on A.M Style this morning!   She said she has QF shows this Wednesday too and isn't going on her honeymoon for several more days yet.

I think she looks thinner in that outfit than she did in her wedding gown.  While I agree she was a stunning bride, I do not think the style dress flattered her as much as a custom made designer gown should..  Her make-up and hair were very nice.

OK, I'm still confused -- didn't she pick it out at Kleinfeld's? I was under the impression that it was part of Dennis's bridal collection there, not a custom made gown.

Valued Contributor

Wow! She looks great and what a beautiful dress.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because the comment is unkind

Super Contributor

You look gorgeous!! The gown is beautiful and God bless you and your husband.

Occasional Contributor

The fabulous dress was designed by Dennis just for Angel, according to what she said on one of her shows.
Honored Contributor

Angel looks beautiful but I'm not really a fan of the dress....a little too busy and I'm

sick to death of the strapless/sleeveless!

But she certainly doesn't need my approval! She's looks blissful and that's all that matters