Valued Contributor

Re: Angel looks BEAUTIFUL

[ Edited ]

I tuned in at 5:30 while I was preparing dinner. It was so sweet/funny until Albany started being "raunchy" with the come on touch me, Angel...it was out of control. How about when poor Angel was trying to give out the Quackerfactory.com blah. blah spiel at the end, and Albany was over by Patrick pretending to blow her nose/fake crying REALLY loudly. It was so rude to Angel.

Producers. were you asleep during this segment? Why wasn't there any direction? It was really unprofessional. Albany can be really, really funny, but other times, she can be unprofessional.

I think someone at QVC needs to watch the last 5 minutes of that show, and learn from it. It was tasteless, and crude.

I thought it was sweet when Angel's fiance came out to give her a friendship bracelet. That's what the show was all about- not watching Albany's "act." 

Respected Contributor

The gentleman with Mary Beth was Craig Smith, he presents many of the tablet electronics, presents iPads......He is a very informative and interessting presenter.

Respected Contributor

She is beautiful, I loved her when she modeled at QVC and love her as the Quacker Rep.....and I don't even wear Quacker Factory!!! She is delightful!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

This show was absolutely hilarious, and I loved every minute ot this bridal show.  Having a live audience allows for spontaneous situations that took place for this show because of the direct involvement with the everyone.  I thoroughly enjoyed it and it reminded me exactly of how a shower would evolve with hilarity.  This is the first time I saw Patrick and he is a hoot, nice to have him and her personality representing Quacker Factory, and his ducky bermudas were adorable! Angel was a wonderful choice to take over for Jeanne since there are many likenesses....the love between them has been quite obvious if you knew Jeanne when Angel would model for her on the shows.  Jeanne was a very spontaneous person and you never knew what would come out of her mouth, so the show yesterday was almost a dedication to Jeanne in the way it played out. When Jeanne's show were live they were truly a party. Albany was the perfect host for this show.... Much success and happiness to Angel and Glen, it was such a joy to watch her and him together, her personality just shines and she will add much to a great relationship with her adorable man.  Love to you Miss Angel and Mr. Glen, have a happy and long life together!

Love, Scarlet

Trusted Contributor

Hello there,

Just wanted to thank kittymomNC for answering my post and giving me the info on recent shows.  That was very nice of you.  I got to see some of Angel's show on QVCplus and I thought she looked beautiful and very happy.  I thought that Albany did a great job and wanted to have fun with Angel.  I wish her so much happiness in her marriage.

Miata 1

Valued Contributor

Angel looks so beautiful.  She has lost some weight and she is just glowing.  I am sure she is thrilled to be getting married and being in love can make you glow.  I wish this lovely down to earth girl and wish her only the best and a very happy marriage!!!

Honored Contributor
It's a pleasure to see a mature, yet fun-loving bride in my opinion.
I wish her all kinds of happiness.
Esteemed Contributor

@miata1 wrote:

Hello there,

Just wanted to thank kittymomNC for answering my post and giving me the info on recent shows.  That was very nice of you.  I got to see some of Angel's show on QVCplus and I thought she looked beautiful and very happy.  I thought that Albany did a great job and wanted to have fun with Angel.  I wish her so much happiness in her marriage.

Miata 1

Miata, I'm really glad you got to see some of it on QVC Plus... you wouldn't have been able to see as much of the fun just watching the videos.  I only saw the last hour, and thoroughly enjoyed it.  I hope Angel will be very happy... she seems like such a sweet person.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Kittymom NC, I was so glad that I got to see the show as I was so disappointed.  Now that I have discovered QVC Plus, that was a help.

I think that this is Angel's time, her job fell into place for her and now her marriage.  Jeanne is looking down watching and smiling.

Miata 1

Valued Contributor

Interesting that the original post was dated 08/08/2013.  Am I reading that right?

Weird that someone dug up this old post about Angel and we all commented on it as if it was a comment during tonight's show. 

Anyway, I am happy for Angel and wish her the best!!